Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:17 am

If possible, the albino's grin grew wider. "Oh I think we're going to get along just fine. So I'm guessing that you know where since you can just magic yourself the location or something? I'm not exactly familiar with how magic works so forgive my ignorance." He said, not really caring how disrespectful he sounded. He didn't leave from his current position however. He didn't completely trust the witch at the moment despite their sadistic nature that they shared. He waited for the witch to respond to the freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:26 am

Shade pulled a small, silver disk from his bag, before tapping it lightly. There was a brief flash of light, then the witch found himself floating above the square in which the two were located, preoccupied with some trivial argument. He glanced down at the demon weapon and nodded once sharply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:12 am

Did we just freaking teleport? The blood thirsty one asked, disbelief laced her every word. Not that the other two weren't equally confused at what just happened. The freak shook his head. He needed to focus. He turned to look up to the witch. "So how are we going to catch them, the one can teleport too if he got this far away from us." He questions, now in a different location then where they just were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:25 am

"No, actually. Thanks to a little friend of mine, they won't be able to use any form of interspacial transportation. So, now. Do you want to let them know we're here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:37 am

"Sure. Quick question first. Have you ever used a demon blade in a fight before?" Grinning wildly, wanting to know if his current partner wanted to try his luck with the freak's weapon form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:13 am

BlackHope wrote:
(...) Thanks to a little friend of mine, they won't be able to use any form of interspacial transportation. (...)
Dafuq? Do you mean that you can just turn off my character's ability? Because if yes then I'll say f*** that I'll use Shadow's power anyways. (His teleportation can be also used in a fight.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:23 am

"Yes, I have, but I have no intention of weilding a weapon of such parasitic nature."

OOC: No, he can still use it, but not outside of a range of roughly the square that they're in.  So basically the ability still works, but just not for long-range teleportation.  You can still use the thing to your hearts desire in combat, just not use that particular ability to escape. (though running will serve in a pinch)  Trying to use it would be like tying to go through a door while the screen is still closed.  

(Hint: It's the bird!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 8:56 am

Ida just faceplamed at her meister's response "Please leave the flashbacks for when you sulk in the corner of your apartment?...(*she then sees the transgender witch and the insane demon weapon floating a bit away of them) Crap!" She turned into her chainsaw form after grabbing shadow's hand leaving him holding her "You got company and I got two more stalkers *sighs* how come the creeps end up stalking me I mean that's high school sults are for! they put themselves out there for Pete sake!"

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on January 20th 2014, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 9:21 am

Shadow looked at Ida "Uhm..I'll answer later.." Then he looked at the witch and sighed. I have died once..So I can die again..But I can't let them hurt my partner. Shadow was ready to fight.. But he had a rule! Yes! Shadow's rule number one: Respect your enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:55 pm

The albino's smile fell a bit at the witch's words. "Tch, freaking psychic party poopers. FINE, then you're playing ranged support and I'll be the one attacking close. Although I guess you already knew that, hm?" He states sarcastically. He notices that the two from the dwma spotted them. "Readysetgo!" He quickly yelled as he rushed at the two from his position. He transformed into his weapon form and spun at the two in his sword form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:40 pm

Shadow jumped to the right and in the the same move he tried to hit the sword using Ida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:57 pm

Ida activated her chains which would most likely cut through the sword she would come into contact with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:13 pm

As his partner drew the attention of their prey, Shade held out his hand, twelve jagged, four foot-long shards of ice flashing into existence in a ring around his arm. With a word muttered under the witch's breath, they hurled themselves forwards at insane speeds, burying themselves in the ground around the meister. Shade wondered if he should keep shooting at them; the demon weapon seemed to have things under control. He finally decided not to put much serious effort into his attacks unless the meister and weapon attempted to attack him. He lobbed a small fireball at the two students, which then promptly exploded about a yard away from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:44 pm

With the meister's swing slowed from the ice spears, the freak transformed back into his human form and dodged the swing by jumping three feet backwards. He held his gut in mock surprise. "Well you kids are certainly FAST, hehehe, but wouldn't it be easier to fight separated? Ahehehe, unless the weapon isn't able to do this." The albino held his right hand out in front of him. A brief flash of light was all the warning there was before his sword form suddenly appeared. It was resting comfortably in his now closed hand, gripping the sword nicely. The freak saw the fire ball flying towards the pair. Seeing as anything involving fire balls explodes, he decided to get out of dodge by jumping another four feet back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:30 pm

(Shadow is 25. He can't be a normal student)

Shadow jumped back and looked at the albino then at the witch. He wasn't attacking. I need some time .
Shadow was ready to block the albino's attacks and dodge witch's magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:13 pm

"I hope you know what you are doing Shadow." Ida said looking at him through her imagine in the reflection off her weapon form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:27 pm

Shadow sighed "I'm sorry, Ida, but I don't know what I'm doing.". Shadow said seriously as always. This time Shadow began to panic, but nobody could notice that. He knew, he can die. And If he die, then what will happen to Ida? That's why he will try to beat the witch and the albino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:16 pm

"SHADOW SNAPP OUT OF IT!!" Ida yelled at him as her chain revved up to show she was mad, if she was in her human she would have hit him in the face, "LOOK YOU MAY BE JUST A CREEPY STALKER AND I MAY DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH A TIMES AND THOUGH I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT WE ARE PARTNERS AND IF YOU CAN'T TRUST YOURSELF THEN....trust in me....." she swung her body (still in the chainsaw form) in a manner that would cause him to jump, and sliced into the ground stopping right underneath Shadow, once he would land back down on her she would spin her gears in reverse sending them backwards giving Shadow a bit of breathing space from the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 5:58 pm

Aw, they're having a lovers quarrel. Oh cute. It'd be cuter if she had actually hit him. Yes yes, you and your blood-"Both of you shut up! I REALLY don't want to hear what she's into. And you two!" He turns his attention back to the weapon pair. "Quit trying to make out with a chainsaw! You can both get a room later!. Well, it you make it that long. Honestly, KIDS these days. So shameless. And frankly I don't I don't like being ignored like that!" Sounding very annoyed, he hefts his sword form to his shoulder. Man, you really don't like being ignored, do you? The feminine voice asked, sounding slightly worried. "Just shut up for a bit. They've annoyed me enough. Just make sure you're watching my back." He said to the voice. He walks towards the two once more, at a slow and controlled pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 9:09 pm

Shade watched the weapon approach the pair, readying another fireball as he watched on interestedly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:29 pm

Shadow looked at Ida. Then he looked at the albino man and pointed at him. They couldn't notice that but Shadow was smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:57 pm

The albino sighed in exasperation. "Whatever Elmer Henley, you're starting to get boring. Slasher movies aren't exactly my thing, so how about we hurry this up, huh?" After those words, the freak rushed the meister, quickly attacking him with an overhead swing, aiming for the left shoulder of his enemy. With the extended reach, he figured that he was outside of his attack range.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:10 pm

Shadow used his weapon to block the albino's attack, his moves were very fast. "Ida..Soul Resonance?" Shadow said, quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:18 pm

"I'd thought you never ask, just make sure you hit them after all we only get one shot....but any how LET'S DO THIS SHADOW!" Ida agreed before calming her mind and purging it of all thought which for her was extremely hard "SOUL RESONACE!" she would say in sync with her meister as she waited for him to swing...then it would be up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:29 pm

The albino man jumped back from his previous spot. Now a few feet from the two, he watched in unrestrained, childish interest. "OoooOohhHhh, so that's what soul resonance is! I can't really do that. But it's cool to see! All I do is.. steal their soul's energy. I could do the same to you if you want!" He told them, with his mood shifting from happy to sad every other sentence. He held his sword in front of him horizontally, in a defencive pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next