Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When roaming Rome...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:38 pm

"Soul Resonance!" Shadow yelled then black smoke appeared on his body. He rushed at the albino and swung his weapon at him. You could run away when I pointed at you..From now this fight will be different..Hm..The albino man can still try to dodge my attack. Please no. Or..What if he has a plan? Shadow thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:40 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure how you're attacking, so I'm assuming that it's a diagonal slash from his right shoulder.

The attack was fairly fast. He still might have been able to dodge it. He didn't want to dodge it though. Adjusting his blade, pushing the sword with his left hand, he slapped the flat of his blade form against the flat of the chainsaw, the swing slides off of the sword, but still grinds against it. The momentum caused by his swing lets the freak to cut deeply into the shadow's right shoulder. Taking a step forward, now behind the meister, he continues the slash and stabs at the meister's neck, but stops before he would hit the man. The albino's evil grin turns into a goofy one. "You lose. That was fun, we should totally do that again some time! Oh, how about we go get some root beer floats, that might be fun, right?" He asks as he retracts his sword from the man's neck. "I can fix your arm if you want too! We should totally be friends now!" The freak kept talking about what they should do since he considered their fight over. You really want a friend, huh? Too bad that'll never happen. Meh, let the boy dream. The voices disused, almost completely ignoring the witch hovering a little bit away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:07 am

Shade looked on in mild disappointment, before gliding down to a lower height. He spoke, addressing the demon weapon. "If you are all well and done, I have business to attend to. Do you intend to take the Meister's soul, or will I claim both?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 4:22 am

Shadow's shoulder was bleeding and black smoke came out of the wound. The ninja looked at the albino's eyes "Friends? Only if you help me with this guy." Shadow pointed at the witch. He would be the albino's friend so he said the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:11 pm

OOC: Ok I didn't get an email/notification saying that you guys posted....awkward.....

Ida experienced a moment of temporarily feed back from Shadow when there soul resonated cause to have the spence of real life lag and before she was able to activate her ability they were knocked onto the ground just as her chains changed shape becoming larger and sharp as they emitted a light. She could feel the pain Shadow had just endured because of her unable to react fast enough "...one more swing..." She muttered loud enough only for Shadow to her "...come on one more swing...you died already once this can't be anything but a little scrape to a walking deadman..." She wouldn't fail him this time Shadow had but his trust in her once and she wasn't about to betray it a second time.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:25 pm

Shadow whispered to Ida "Wait a second..It's better to have a demon blade as a friend." He was calm and ready to fight with the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:34 pm

Unsure if Shadow could see her reflection but she just nodded to show she understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 3:26 pm

The albino turns to the witch and grins. "Oh hey, how long have you been there?" He asked him, seemingly forgetting the man all together. "Hey, do you want to fight too? That would be fun, right? Hehaheahahehaha! So lets fight!" He says, summoning his blade and swinging it the witch, aiming to cut him in half from the left shoulder to the right hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:15 am

Shade sighed and noted the reminder of how fickle demon weapons were.  The witch raised his left arm, his right eye glowing with a murderous red light, which crackled and danced down into his outstretched hand.  The demon's blade slammed into his palm, biting into his flesh as the same arcs of red power spread into the sword.  Narrowing his eyes, Shade shoved downwards, sending his attacker slamming back down to earth, creating a small crater where he landed.  The witch then hurled a firebomb at him, creating a large smoke cloud.  Turning to the other two, Shade pulled a small, carved pebble from his bag, then threw it, watching as it took the form of an enormous black bird, then swoop down to attack the students.

Last edited by BlackHope on February 2nd 2014, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:10 pm

The air is cold, the sun was beginning to set, and Nebun walked the streets, leaving a trail of bloody footprints. Red ones, meaning that it wasn't his. Dark black hair shadows his features, but the growing moonlight still illuminates his to-wide smile. He rounds a bend and sees it. He smelled the blood, heard the fighting, and he had come, expecting a meal. Long curved blades extend from his fingers like steel claws and he starts to approach the group. "Hello everyone..." He says in a sinister baritone, a slight breeze carrying his words.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:41 pm

Shadow looked at Nebun. He was still resonating with Ida, so he could teleport away from the battle (And also break Shade's the blockade).
He walked into the neares shadow and looked at the albino man "Hey you! Get up! We're leaving! Wanna leave with us?" Shadow yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:14 pm

Well that was unexpected. "If he could have done that the entire time, why did he only do that now? And to me?" He wonders. At the moment, he was feeling crispy. And he hated it, so much. He loved nearly every injury that could be inflected upon him. Other then burns that is. The reason is that- "Shut up you pyro. Ugh, mind lending a hand neighbor?" He says as he lifted his hand up. The shadow decided to help him to his feet. "Thank you. Ugh, freaking fire freak." He complained, cracking his back upon getting up. Almost all of his clothes were destroyed from the blast. His pants now looking more like shorts, his straightjacket sleeveless, and his hat now missing. He was also suffering a lot of burns, but he'd been through worse.

He was about to elaborate when he noticed a new person walk into the coliseum. He was skinny to say the least. Not able to sense what the person was, he was about to call out a warning to the man. Then he saw that he was armed. Armed and creepy. He shrugged, knowing that he really shouldn't judge. So he called out anyway. "Hey guy, hey, hey guy, hey, guy, hey, hey, hey guy! Hey, do you know where the muffin man is? He owes me ten bucks and you two seem to dress alike. I really need to know cause he skipped town on me!" He yelled out to the man, forgetting to warn him, all while leaning on Shadow for support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:30 pm

(OOC: O_O Geez, didn't mean for the firebomb to do that much damage...)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:53 pm

Shadow was holding the albino man. He prepared himslelf and finally a big explosion can be heard. But nothing exloded. It was Shadow...He teleported himself, Ida and the albino man far away from the Colosseum. They teleported near The Trevi Fountain. "Are you ok?" Shadow asked the albino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:25 pm

The albino slumped onto the edge of the marvelous fountain. He was panting from the burns. He let himself fall back into the water. With a splash, the crispy albino began to thoroughly enjoy the water and the darkness of the night. Staying under the water for just a moment before returning to the surface, he grimaced from the burning from his injuries. He decided to remain in the water to keep the burns cool. He looked at the shadow. "Thanks. If you ever get a major burn, then you'd know how reliving this is. But other then my favorite cloths now ruined, I'll live." He said, sounding serious for the first time since meeting the pair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:32 pm

"Okay. By the way..I'm Shadow..What's your name?" Shadow asked and he sat at the edge of the fountain. He looked at his weapon "Hey, Ida. You can transform back." He said to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:18 pm

Shadow and Ida hm? "My name is Nevermore, nice to meet you both." He told them as he climbed out of the pool-like fountain. "We should keep moving. The fire kid might catch up to us, and I'd rather not be caught like this here." He told them both, walking past them, walking with a limp on his left leg.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:31 pm

Shadow followed Nevermore "Well..I think the fire kid will die soon..Uhm..We should find a hideout" Shadow said quietly. Suddenly the bells on his left wrist rang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Ida had transformed back at the beginning of the boy's conversation she was panting feeling and looked exaughted after their soul resonance. She looked up with unintentional puppy eyes and saw nevermore limping, she grunted as she got up and walked over looking like she was about to fall over and put nevermore's arm over the back of her neck supporting him "come on..." she called to shadow lets get out of here before we die I'd rather be in class back at the DWMA then here and that's saying something."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:05 pm

Shadow nodded and followed them. In his opinion Rome is too dangerous for him. But hey! He'd like to go on a mission to Japan!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:25 am

Ooc: Is this thread done? I kinda feels like it unless hope or sov want to do anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 2:31 am

(OOC: Nothing here. I've got to put Shade through a major tweaking.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:06 pm

Ooc: oh come on! You people asked me to join in the first place, and that was a pretty sweet entrance to!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:16 pm

OOC: Sorry Sov but we didn't. At least I don't remember asking you to join this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:17 pm

Ooc: I did. I think I could continue once I fix my internet if you guys don't mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When roaming Rome...(open)   When roaming Rome...(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When roaming Rome...(open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next