Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thomas lone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 10:35 pm

Name Thomas lone

Weapon: none

Love Interest: lost, dead, and buried.

Appearance: Thomas is Unfit, has a 5 a clock shadow, with bags under his eyes. he wears a suit full of guns, painkillers and alcohol. his hair in black and just trimmed enough to not be called overgrown. he wears black dress pants which he wish wasn't covering up a collection of pistols and a couple sub machine guns. he is a little chubby, but he doesn't really care, far from fat though. add on some black shoes and you have Thomas lone.

Personality: he always walks slowly unless if someone's dyeing. Thomas is very depressed and addicted to painkillers and alcohol. which wasn't doing him any favors. he can hardly go 5 minutes without a drink and often sees the worst in others. not to say he cant develop relationships with others. no he has a thick set of skin, cannot for the life of himself come up with one good thing about him, but if you stick by him long enough he'll set you strait.

History: Thomas used to be a cop, family just below that line of able to pay for collage. one day he met a nice girl named Rachel and settled down with her. ten years past and he had himself a family of 4 living in death city. things were going alright, he couldn't complain. until one day, he put a kieshen mob bosses son in prison. he got home just fast enough to escape from the burning building with a dying Rachel, two dead kids, and an injury. She died in his arms. he was never the same after that. 5 years ticked by and now he was 40. miserable, no job, and nothing better to do. so when he got evicted from his apartment for not paying rent and all he had to his name was a wallet containing $93, a safe full of guns that fired his soul wavelength, and a letter asking him to enroll as a meister in the dwma what else to do?

Miscellaneous: Thomas is an excellent marksmen as much as he hates to admit it. Shure he's not as sharp as he used to be but he can slow down time when he needs to. by quite a bit actually. he is very good, drawing a gun and sending his target reeling in less than a second.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by jac600 on January 9th 2014, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 1:04 am

I'm unsure about this character because bullet time and actual guns are a pretty OP combination. Not only could you instantly kill someone with percision, you can do it before they have a chance to even try to knock the gun away or anything. Also, if they were wavelength guns, couldn't he just sell a few of them because he would only need 1-2 and only until he can get an actual partner weapon? IDK, I'd let that bit of logic slide, but still I don't want to allow a character with real guns.
Back to top Go down

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 6:43 pm

okay, in retrospect guns that take the users energy instead of ammo don't have to be reloaded. I decided that bullet time and iffy guns was better than moderate skill and good guns. changed in the miscellaneous section.
Back to top Go down

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:57 pm

Sorry this took so long, but I didn't think to scan over the entire bio until now since you specifically mentioned the miscellaneous section and the appearence still just called them guns. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:53 am

Thomas lone. SuBGn35

This character needs a full grammar run-through, as well as both his Personality and Appearance sections expanded.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thomas lone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas lone.   Thomas lone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas lone.
Page 1 of 1