Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deva

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deva Empty
PostSubject: Deva   Deva I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 12:19 am

Deva MahakalaSMT

Deva

Animal Form: Chimera(Body of a Tiger,Tail of a Crocodile,Claws of a Grizzly,Head of a Lion,Wings of a Bat).

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Deva is a very tall indiviual,being at 10'5.He has regular blue skin with yellow eyes.He has three faces on his head,one on the left side of the middle's face,one on the right.Each contain a small yellow jewel embedded in their forehead.The middle's ears are shared with the duo,being either a left or a right.He is quite buff,having visible muscles,but not to much.He sports a designed orange headress,which hold his blond hair,which points up visibly,despite the headdress.He also has a goldened,circular necklace,which then has a smaller necklace attached to it.Each arm has a orange and designed arm guards.He wears a long neck scarf that reaches to his shins.His legs,up to his knees also has guards.Despite being a genetic experiment,he is rather handsome.His other two faces are fully sentient and have their own personalites and views,sometimes arguing.Never the less,each side sees out of each others eyes,due to being connected,allowing three points of view.

Personality: Deva is a calm,quiet,yet serious individual.He perfers getting his duties done before relaxing.He is mostly emotionless,often perfering being professional around others.He is seen to be rather honorable,however,and having a compassionet side,escpecially towards children.He hates his master,to the point he is plotting to murder him.He is also more agrresive in battle.His right face,however,is moreso the angry one.He is usually seen with a angered expression and argues with the left side.He is more serious than the other two,causing the middle one to shut him up.The left side is the more happier and posistive of the two.He is kind and usually seen with a soft,warm smile.He and the right side often clash,due to different views.

History: Deva....was a accident.As in literally,a accident.Dr.Yuoz,a highly intelligent warlok,was focusing on making a personal bodyguard.He,despite appearing as a well respected witch,was at heart,a messed up motherfucka bent in the mind.For 8 years,he played out his master plan.Over the course of 4 years,3 witches went missing.However,many overlooked this,due to them being rather quite weak and uneventful.In reality,Yuoz kidnapped them,killed them,and perserved their bodies.As time went on,he made his.........'son'.He would buff,to protect him and his precious research.He would be big,to intimdate the weak.He would be fearless to show...no fear.In reality,Youz was making chemicals and mutations,making his creation buff and adding chemicals to his body to accelerate his growth.So,however,he accidentally mixed potassium chloride and a explosion happened.Though he was unharmed,his lap was destroyed.Out of the shambles,however,rose his creation,his 'son'.Deva,his bodyguard.Soon,he discovered Yuoz's library on swordsmanship and trained himself for years and still training to this day.For the next 10 years,Youz ruled over Deva and his other experiments as a tyrant.Soon...he will end.

Miscellaneous:

• He is pansexual
    He is based of the Asura and Deva of Hinduism and Buddhism
    He has recieved no formal education
    Due to having 3(4,if you count Yuoz's DNA) doners in him,he is able to use multiple forms of magic at the same time.Primarily,elements.Fire,Wind,Lighting,and Metal.Metal requires pre-existing metal to actually use.
    He is the owner of six swords,using them flawlessly
    He has three fields of vision
    He argues with his other 'halves'
    Due to all the chemicals and stimulants Yuoz has gave him,he is naturally strong and faster than most would think,however.due to Yuoz mixing them together(even adding a banana at one point)his blood is highly toxic,to the point it can corrode steel.To avoid having his own blood melt him,he modified him even further,making his resistant to it and acid.
    If Anahata is the Buddha,then Deva is the Asura
    Despite his size,he is more agile than he looks

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE YAO-I MEAN SOUL EATER"

Last edited by Rathium on January 12th 2014, 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Deva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deva   Deva I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 12:45 am

Well, I find this character quite interesting. But I'm going to point out a few things if you don't mind.

History: Well, we now know how he was created, but what happened in the years after his creation? Any important events? Anything that shaped his personality? And, who trained him to be so great at sword play?

Miscellaneous: Well, I saw he has multiple arms and uses all of his weapons flawlessly. Fighting an opponent like that would make the opponent sliced beef in no time. Maybe he could have different perceptions or skills for each arm so nobody complains about their character on the edge of death. ouo

This is just from my opinion and tips. Dusk will have to double check this. If not Dusk, then another admin.
Back to top Go down

Deva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deva   Deva I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 2:19 pm

I'm not really worried about the history. It can kind-of be implied that he's just been training and learning from the man who created him... which makes sense for someone learning 4 seperate types of magic. Despite how many issues I've had with the concept when Rath was talking about it on the chat, it feels pretty complete.

But I'm with Waffles on him feeling OP. He's 10 feet tall, meaning he has increadible physical power and range, skilled with using 6 blades at once, armed with 4 spells, and, the part that really bugs me, he's got acid blood that can instantly desolve any metal. Even giving the bennifit of the doubt and assuming player weapons are resistant, that still means that anyone without a partner or magic is probably screwed even if they manage to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deva   Deva I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: