Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamie Well

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 5:21 pm

ANIMAL FORM LINK

APPEARANCE LINK

Name: Jamie Well

Animal Form: owl (still with gas mask)

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Jaime's most noticeable clothing is his gas mask that has been eternally fused to his face, he wears nice neat clothes that include: a black dress shirt and dark brown blazer along with black dress pants and a pair of nice brown shoes. he has dirty blonde hair and pale white skin.

Personality: does not to harm unless angered to a large extent or told to do so, short tempered, surprisingly weak, his appearance fools people into felling sorry for him, has never killed and never will, enjoys fooling people, also likes to cause trouble, and Jamie isn't very smart (because he also thinks like a 9 year old)  

History: Jamie was born in world war two, his father had left for war after Jamie was born. Jamie lived with his mother and two sisters. Jamie was a normal healthy child. Jamie was absolutely terrified of bombs because he had lost his home town to a bomb once, Jamie moved to another town when he was 7. he had lived there until he was 9 years old, a little while after his 9th birthday the bomb alarm went off, his mom strapped herself, Jamie, and Jamie's sisters in gas masks. when they were evacuating Jamie tripped  and gotten his foot stuck and couldn't move. when the bomb dropped he was far enough to not get killed but close enough to be affected by radiation. months later Jamie was found and brought to a nearby hospital. they couldn't pry the gas mask off his face. they had predicted radiation radiation had combined his skin cells and the gas mask. but they could't theorize why he did not show any sign of aging. weeks later they had found a nurse with a gas mask on, she was collapsed on a hospital bed and Jamie was nowhere to be found. the next day reports on the news said that 2 more people were collapsed with gas masks on their faces. the story of Jamie had spread to death city and people were saying Jamie is some kind of witch and it was true. the radiation had turned him into a warlock it had given him the power to change into an owl and render people unconscious with gas masks fused to their faces. 

Miscellaneous: nothing to note

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by steampunk45 on January 12th 2014, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 6:28 pm

Accepted!

Deth might have to double check though.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 7:36 pm

lot of holes here. please expand on your personality and history. I'm also a little leery of using an explanation as impossible as that for why his mask is attached. you don't have any explanations for his being a warlock either, its like you just tacked it onto the end.
Back to top Go down

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:16 pm

iv'e made some changes, I hope its satisfactory :D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:51 pm

Much better! Love all the doctor who references to!
Back to top Go down

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:53 pm

that's what i based it off of i love that show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jamie Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie Well   Jamie Well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamie Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: