Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All About Nebun!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:41 pm

i had no clue where to put this, but i have a few favorite moments rp'ing as Nebun, buti keep losing track of them, so im just going to copy and paste them here for my own viewing pleasure.

My personal favorite location: Nebun's soul world

"Nebun turns again focusing on the room once more. They all sink threw the floor. They are trapped in terrible burning pain, while laughter rings in there ears. They emerge into a city street. The entire city is in ruin, and everything is in black and white like an old photo. The walls and streets are all covered in spatters of bright red blood which are the only things which have any color. Burn marks adorn everything as well however no fire can be seen. Ash floats in the air like snow and bodies are piled on either side of the street as high as 3 stories. They are unremarkable except for the fact that none of them have a face. You have entered Nebun's soul."

"Upon closer inspection of the bodies it is clear he does not discriminate . The broken bodies of women and children are just as common as those of the men. As he looks over her shoulder he notices first one then all of the bloody bodies are still blinking."

"Along the way the city begins to feel.... Different. Less menacing and more......lonely than anything else."

"They reach the center of the city and suddenly it looks brand new. No bodies, no ruins. The people are going about their daily lives. A group of children splash in the fountain marking the center of the city."

"A little boy approaches James and hands him a flower. The flower withers and dies in his hand, he looks sad and confused just before blood begins leaking from his eyes and he falls to the ground. His skeleton rips its way out of the boy's mouth covered in blood. The sky darkens and the same grotesque occurrence is repeated amongst the other townspeople. The skeletons begin dancing to the mad music jet had heard coming from Nebun's wavelength. The fires start all around the city and everything fades to black and white again. The fires die and all the skeleton's pile together in the center of the city. Blood begins spraying from the top forming a fountain in the center of the city."

"Nebun replies "no it's just another part of my soul, and who I am. It's personal which is why I want you gone." He says as the ground reaches up to swallow them once more. When they emerge it is back in the real world at Nebun's feet."

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:57 pm

all of Nebun's OC killings, well, all the ones i felt like finding

"Nebun is focused on keeping them trapped in the black room, he is surprised when he hears k-dex " does everyone know about me?" He growls before walking up to him. In 2 quick strides he grabs him bye the throat and hoists him into the air " miserable little runt." He says before chopping his knees off in one quick stroke. He giggles as he topples to the floor. Nebun spits on his sobbing body " I saw the most interesting art today.... I think maybe I should try some of my own." The last thing anyone heard of k-dex was sobbing and begging, that was before the screams started...."

"Before he can, Nebun throws Lucas into the air and uses his clawed fist to punch through his chest. His hand pops out of his back. His entire arm is soaked in blood, and Nebun's hand is clutching a fistful of shredded organs."

"Nebun kneels down and checks his pulse " oh good, still alive. I want him conscious for this." Nebun wrenches his mouth open and puts a hand on his bottom and top jaw, he lifts him into the air by his face. Nebun begins pulling both jaws in opposite directions. There is a slight pop and a scream before his entire head is ripped in half with a wet crunching noise. Bits of his muscle, and bone fly everywhere, and a red spray goes out in all directions."

"With a flick of his blade Nebun holds the limp pink mass of her intestines to his lips, slurping them like noodles. The corner of his mouth has a small stream of blood running from it. He retracts his spikes and drops her to the ground, Nebun's eyes widen with joy as he shoves his arm down her throat up to his elbow, her mouth stretched to the point of pain. Once he reaches elbow deep he grins and twists his arm sharply to the side snapping her neck. When he pulls his arm out he is holding her soul in a blood soaked hand. "Scrumptious" he says after swallowing her soul hungrily."

Update: Ahhh, yes, another one for the records.

"Nebun's claw passed through their necks so effortlessly that graceful was the only way to describe it. The eerie blue lights reflected the thin arc of blood which followed the motion of his hand in an ethereal fashion, a sliver of sanguine luminescence. The mad kishin stood still, perfectly poised at the conclusion of the blow. The sisters seemed to hang still before their heads flopped backwards, still held to the body by a thin ribbon of flesh at the back of the neck.

It was said a person remained conscious for five or 6 seconds after decapitation; just long enough for them to see his jaw stretch to an unnatural length with a sickening twist and crunch of bone, as he swallowed them whole.

A minute later, after his stomach had squeezed them like a trash compactor and his body returned to a normal size, Nebun wiped a dribble of blood, almost delicately, from the corner of his mouth. "Well, family should stick together I suppose...even to the end." He mused, chuckling mordantly "Nettie would agree, I'm sure.""

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on December 6th 2014, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 10:36 pm

So we got to talking about the different aspects of our characters and what all they represent to us; Nebun caused me to do a bit of introspection. Why do I take pleasure in the monstrous things he does to people?

Nebun represents a desire for power and a fear of consequence by natural extension. He wants to do whatever he wants without having to worry about the downsides, so he started gathering power as a means of doing that.

But all human beings are layered. Nebun also represents loneliness, almost a sense of isolation. This is relatable because, whenever you try to reach out as a person and be an individual, you often get alienated, cast out, or degraded. Nebun represents that sense of loneliness through his almost relationships.

Ex: Glaucon, Mizuki, etc. (he always gets close to an actual friendship, but never quite makes it. He is an outsider.)

Even his cannibalism intentionally represents multiple things: isolation (because cannibals are naturally ousted from society), desire for power (pagan symbolism. Many ancient cultures believed a person gained strength by consuming ones enemies), and gluttony (the hunger to do whatever he wants).

This is all well and good, but why is he such a jerk? Because he is, at his core, unsure of what he wants out of life. But he DOES know pain. It makes sense to him and it brings him joy every time he encounters it in either himself or others. It is a singular truth in his uncertain world.

In a lot of ways Nebun is like a little kid that isn't quite sure what he wants out of life.
Back to top Go down

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 11:10 pm

Omg, Sov, Nebun is gorey as hell. I mean, slurping intestines like spagetti, ripping a guy's head in half!? I almost puked...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:48 am

I..I..You're right..Crona..I..I..I..I almost puked too..    
And also English version of my name is Lucas..So...DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:16 am

I think he has been in more mature gore threads then any character. I avoid sexual threads.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 9:40 am

I dunno, I like Nebun's gore. Also Sov... You REALLY thought out that character... I can't even imagine what drove you to put that much thought into a monster. I kinda sympathize with him now though, which scares the sh*t out of me... >.>
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:49 am

That's the point. I was prompted to explain all of this because someone told me they felt Nebun lacked depth and I wanted to develop him more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All About Nebun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Nebun!   All About Nebun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Nebun!
Page 1 of 1