Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Not A Pig!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Ah, yes. Chupa cabra's: home of the worlds best pair of, uuh , drinks. Yeah. Drinks. Worlds best drinks is definitely what I was gonna say." Droon says, not realizing he was speaking aloud "Droon? What are you looking at? Droon!" The waitress says with a slap "what!? Oh! Sorry saph!" He says, rubbing his check "I was just thinking about how pretty your eyes were." She rolls her eyes. "Sure ya were. I've known you long enough to read you." Droon mutters a string of curses. " I stayed for the food! Honest!"
Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 12:55 am

Kataro walked into the Chupa Cabras with rings around his eyes. His feet were dragging across the floor and he had drowsy eyes. "Hey... I need the strongest alcohol you have please..." He said to a random waitress. "You're not looking to good hun. Do you need some "physical healing"?" The woman said sensually. "Maybe later. Right now I need alcohol." Kataro said as he sat at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:10 pm

Droon sees kataro walk in and walks over "I'm just gonna tell ya now, the strongest stuff here is actually pretty weak." He says with a grin, slamming a large bottle of vodka on the counter "this on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:23 pm

Kataro's eyes drug over and looked at the vodka. "Oh... Hey Droon... Thanks..." He said droopily. He got himself a cup and poured the alcohol in it. Then he downed the drink like it was a cup of water. "Thank you. This is exactly what I need." Kataro said as he poured another cup. "What are you doing him...?I mean there... I mean here. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:46 pm

Droon laughs nervously "oh, you know me! I love women with..." He trails off, staring at one of the waitresses chest "...personality. I love personality in a women." He takes a swig of the drink himself "you look pretty rough, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:12 pm

Kataro laughed. "I don't think you'll find ANY personality here." Kataro said with a smile. "What's wrong with me? I have no love life. I need a woman. I know I won't find a REAL woman here but at least I can get laid." Kataro said with a chuckle. Then he took a chug of the alcohol. "Do you know any fine women?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:14 pm

"Hey!" The girl Droon was speaking to earlier shouts from the back. "Watch it buster!" Droon chuckles "that's Stephanie, she's a bit of a raw nerve. "How about blind dates? I know about this restraunt that does them every Wednesday, and guess what day it is?!" He asks playfully, grabbing his head on either side.
Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 6:08 pm

Jet he had a acoustic on his back and but his arm was showing giving off the faint whirrrr of a computer staring up walks sees Kataro and Droon walks over and sits next to them and says "I was hoping to find you guys here.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Not A Pig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Pig!   I'm Not A Pig! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Pig!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: Chupa=Cabra's-
Jump to: