Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons in need of Meisters!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Weapons in need of Meisters! Empty
PostSubject: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 8:15 pm

If you are in need a Meister and your character's name is not already on the list, please post your character's name here! The following list of Weapons in need of a partner will be updated as often as possible. If there is an error, such as your character's name being on the list when they already have a Meister: Please contact a staff member as soon as possible to have that corrected.

The gender, age and weapon type of each character, as well as a link (their name) to the application is provided.

Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:11 pm

Guys, you're supposed to just let me know when you need to partner up, now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:32 pm

Huuhh.... I LITERALLY just put up a post about a way where this section could be improved. Basically, the member would post some basic character info and someone on the staff would just add the bio link and stuff to Lani's "In need of partner" thread.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:34 pm

Maybe, in retrospect, we should get rid of this thread, so that people aren't confused and just go straight to the directory...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:34 pm

Ok, I'm really tired of making announcements that keep getting ignored.

Stop posting your characters here and PM me instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 11:31 pm

Lani, you might just need to delete this thread in order to get people to stop posting, either that or lock it up

(Yes I know I posted to this thread, but it seems like all the craze)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 5:07 pm

Mistress Lani wrote:
Ok, I'm really tired of making announcements that keep getting ignored.

Stop posting your characters here and PM me instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons in need of Meisters!   Weapons in need of Meisters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons in need of Meisters!
Page 1 of 1