Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron Lynder (Teacher)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aaron Lynder (Teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 9:35 pm

Name: Aaron Lynder

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Hand GrenadeAaron Lynder (Teacher) Hand-grenade

A standard grey-black hand grenade.  After detonating, he must return to human form, a fact that made it difficult for him to effectively work with a meister partner, and caused him to prefer going solo.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Short, well-kept brown hair with orange eyes. Wears glasses. Five feet, six inches, and of a medium build.  Wears a tweed jacket over a white polo shirt and jeans.

Personality: A teacher who greatly enjoys working with and teaching young meisters and weapons, Aaron expresses a cheerful attitude, and strives to further the abilities of his pupils.  Usually maintains a calm demeanor, but will react with lethal force if threatened.  When he believes that he is in danger, Lynder will adopt a 'explode first, then ask any remaining questions to the charred, battered corpse left behind' type attitude.

History: After the recognitions of his potentially dangerous abilities by his grandmother, (who raised him after the death of his parents) he was enrolled at the DWMA as a student at the age of eighteen for the NOT program, but was later switched to the EAT class, due to personal recommendation of his anti-Kishin instructor, who described him as, "unorthodox, uncontrolled, and potentially dangerous, but he can blow shit up, so he'll do well.  As for Kishin, the only problem he'll find there is finding the soul among the wreckage."  Once he was moved to the EAT class, Lynder rose quickly, ultimately failing to achieve the full status of Death Scythe, due to a mistimed detonation that cost him the mission. (He took care of the witch without too much of a hassle, but was unable to find the soul, as it had presumably been flung far away by the same explosion that killed the witch.) He eventually decided that his efforts would be better invested in the teaching of future generations, and he became a teacher for two years.  After leaving the DWMA to "research certain points," Lynder returned, retaking his teaching position and resuming his work.

Miscellaneous: Lynder is perfectly capable of holding his own in combat, creating explosions from virtually any point of his body.  Lynder is additionally able to utilize any of the following bomb functions:
- Confetti bomb
- Water bomb
- Smoke bomb
- Flash bomb
- Firebomb
- Tear gas bomb
- Knockout gas bomb

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by CapriciousWisdom on November 23rd 2014, 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:18 pm

Appearance

Well, we know what he wears, but what about build, eye shape, skin color, height, weight?

Personality

How does he act in certain situations? One way I would do this is like this in script formation:

Deep/Sorrowful situation: msidihhiduiyguytsguytgayygtffhsthffyrstcftsuyufsftsytffftsyf

Scary situation: ijakihbsiuggduygvsyygvhysgvyugsvh

Intense situation: ahibusigguutsvyutvayytstyvfs

Etc.

And add a few sentences for each situation. 3-4

History:

And important people in his life? If so, explain in detail how they had an impact and what they did. Maybe add events that shaped their personality. Plus, a lot more needs to be added to their childhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:18 pm

Edited, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:15 pm

It's getting better!

Personality: You went in to bit more detail and that's great!

History: This is looking better, but where are his parents? Siblings? Aunts? Uncles? Etc?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 12:23 am

There we go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:23 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:23 pm

Appearance needs more length.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Lynder (Teacher)   Aaron Lynder (Teacher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Lynder (Teacher)
Page 1 of 1