Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane Empty
PostSubject: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 10:43 pm

Broadmoor, maximum security prison for the criminally insane, a repository for the most dangerous and violent individuals in Europe, former home of such notorious killers as Albert Haines, Nebun, Antony Baekeland, Ian ball, Ronald Kray, Thomas Ley, The surgeon of Crowthorne, The Yorkshire ripper, The "son of god" killer, Graham Young, and Jack the Ripper; and now Clyde Diederick. He walks the halls in a sterile white straight jacket, but his is not the face of a defeated man; he holds himself upright and proud, a knowing smile on his lips. "Ahh yes, cell seven hundred seventy seven. How fitting, don't you think?" He asks the guard, who proceeded to shove Clyde into his cell. Despite the shove Clyde remains motionless. The guard shakes his hand in pain with a grimace which is quickly swallowed up by an expression of shock. He looks down at the inky black shadow impaling him. He pulls the tendril back and the guard coughs up a bit of blood before collapsing. Clyde regards his soul for a moment before swallowing it and frowning "it tastes of sweat and hair. Vile human." He shoots 20 shadows out and smashes every door in the hallway open with a knowing grin. The inmates step out wearily. Clyde spreads his hands "gentlemen, you work for me now; and as our first order of business, it would seem that your fellows are still incarcerated. We should probably do something about that." Authority quickly asserts itself over them and a round of sadistic grins runs amongst all of them as they grab the keys from the guard and begin flooding down the halls killing guards as they go. Clyde follows in the wake of their chaos, gaining 5 souls along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 12:29 am

In a sickly sweet purr onyx walks out of her cell examining her claws with a grin "and what if I dont wish to do your biding. Not saying that I dont plan to burn this god forsaken place down to the ground for the boredom anf trouble they caused me, but sadly being someones lacky doesn't appeal to me " she said leaning agenst the wall and she licked her claw then her green cat eyes shifted to look at him with amusement
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:42 pm

Clyde regards her with a bemused half-grin. "Hmmm. I suppose I couldn't expect everyone here to be a sheep." He scrutinized her with a hand placed on his chin "Perhaps you would be more comfortable as a...cammander of a sort, and certain incentives could also be offered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:56 pm

Hhhhhmmmmmm "she said with a purr scratching her head then she looked at him and smiled "we will have to talk about thoughs incentives but, Onyx Morgenstern panther witch at your service " she said walking over to him and bowing one hand at her side and the other over her chest. When she stude back up her eyes flicked over to him " what are your first commands sir" she said examining her claws meticulously. She noticed the appalling white gown the nurses had placed her in and growled "how hideous, these people will pay for there insolence" she said and snapped her finger and her outfit changed into a pair of black combat boots ripped dark jeans and a black shirt with a rock band logo with the shoulders ripped and her hair up into a messy bun"thats so much better.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:10 pm

a witch. How...useful. "I am Clyde Diederick." He says, giving his own, more formal bow. "I could use someone of your particular talents actually. How about you find me all the files this asylum has on a man named James Locke, after that, I need you to capture the warden and the head doctor. They should be in the same room." Clyde was rather direct, making it obvious that he knew what his plans were. He, at least, knew where things were going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 10:24 pm

She nodded "yes sir , there should be a filing room in the office. Do you know what floor the warden and the good doctor are on and do you want them unharmed because I dieing to sink my claws into that doctor "she said with a smirk and her eyes narrowed. She growled at the memory of strange and crule experiments her claws flexing in anticipation. "And how shall I contact you once I have the files and the pair captured sir."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Well let me think... Ah yes." He says with a snap "I believe they will be in the main offices on the ground floor and I doubt that they will miss their hands to terribly if it's all the same to you..." He says continuing down the hall and collecting 10 more souls from the various dead or injured guardsmen. "Just meet us outside the building when you're done. If we aren't back in 20 minutes or so, come after us." The inmates appear to have reached the mess hall, the sounds of fighting echo down the hall and a woman's voice screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:08 am

Onyx bowed to him as he walked away from her . When he was gone she purred "this should be quite interesting, well I should get going dont want to keep them waiting "she said and chanted a few words and her body started to mourgh into that of a sleek black panther with a white spot on its left ear. She streched and clawed at the grown with a yowl she took off running down the hallway past clyde and the Inmates fighting gaurds and ran making it to the stairs she pushed the door open and jumped down mant stairs at a time heading for the main offices on the floor level.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 12:18 am

Clyde stood on a table in the center of the conflict with a calm expression. He extends a few shadows and kills some of the bigger threats such as more heavily armed guards. Another 10 fall before him. All of these lightning-raids where turning out to be a goldmine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 1:01 am

When she made it to the office floors she looked around as she made it to the office and walked in she heard the distinct scream of a woman, it was the front desk clerk she gave a toothy grin and pounced clawing and biting at her chest and throught she screamed bloody murder. She soon gave her last gurgling cry as she drowned in her own blood . onxy looks at her soul with great curiousity and amusement then ate it licking her lips she growled"just as I thought as dry as the books papers she files. oh darn I should have kept her alive I could have used her to find the files he was looking for,oh well ill find them on my own"she said she said shifting back into her human form and looking through the filing cabinet looking for the file that he wanted when she found she smiled and victory and pull them out into her bag that she had poofed into existence and smile and she looked around for another door smiling when she found one knowing that would be the door that the warden and the good doctor were in.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 9:10 am

He leads the prisoners downstairs to the main lobby and out the door, only to find over 50 police cars surrounding the entrance "all of you get back inside!" He barks to the inmates. They stumble back into the lobby while a policeman calls out on a megaphone "Alright! Everyone put your hands behind your heads!" Clyde chuckles and leaves his hands where they are "We have the warden!" He shouts back, making it clear that this was a hostage situation and revealing what purpose the warden served in his plans. The police shift around for a few minutes before answering "we are sending in a negotiator! Alright?" Clyde only nods in response while the man comes forward playing right into my hands...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 10:05 pm

Ooc: I'm TRYING to achieve world domination over here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:56 pm

She stalked forward her combat boots making a slight squeak as she reached the door and opened it to find two men staring at her with guns in there hand."awww what a warm welcome I hope you give me more of a party then your Secretary did."she said licking her lips. And she smiled as she saw the doctor shuddering" awww is some one frightened , dont worry it will be painfull." She said mocking his voice during his experiments. Just as she steped forward they shoot the guns at her but she stopped the bullets in mid air she turned them arounf and shot them out again blowing up there guns and stoping then infront of there faces. She laughed at there screams of pain as the metal shards shot into there arms. She laughed and tuched her finger to there forheads "fallow me "she ordered and they obeyed. She maid her way to the exit and once there she walked out to him with the warden and doctor under her control"I have them in my control sir and the files you asked for "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:12 am

"Excellent." He says, taking the files and tucking them into his jacket. The hostage negotiator sent by the police crosses over to them and asks "what are your demands?" He seems a tad nervous, but his resolve shows through in his eyes "yes, I believe I'm going to need about one more soul, to even things out..." He says, grabbing his face, smoke rising from the area his hand touched while the negotiator cries out in pain. He eats the soul and smiles at the police men's reaction: confusion, fear. They had never had this happen before. A low hum can be heard in the air and 15 small futuristic shuttles appear overhead, landing and opening their doors "everybody inside the vehicles. " he shouts to the inmates who begin to pile inside, hardly believing what they see. "And you." He says to onyx "Bring the warden and psychologist, we need them. After that we can discuss your payment." He climbs into his own shuttle, nodding to the seat next to him for her and the prisoners to sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:29 am

She laughed at all there faces as he killed and ate the mans soul. " ahhh the look of pure fear and confusion I love it." she said and smile. When she herd a noise she looked to the vehicles curiously and looked at him as he gave her order she nodded and fallowed him in and sat next to him having tue warden and the doctor sit as well. She chuckled at them and how weak humans were then she turned back to him "nice rides you got yourself"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:48 am

"Yes well, former government stipend, billionaire company, fanatical followers, the resources tend to stack up." He says, buckling in while it takes off "I also hired one man in-particular, he calls himself 'sprocket' and he's quite the inventor." He says with a self satisfied smirk. He pulls the file she stole out and begins reading "you probably haven't heard of James Locke before, but trust me when I say everyone in Broadmoor does." The terrified looks on the wardens and doctors faces make it clear that they do. "I need him for my cause, so that will be your next mission." He leans back and hands her the file so she can see it "this is going to be a roughly 6 hour trip so ask what you like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:47 am

Hmmm she looked at the files fliping trough it mindlessly befor closing it " id like to hear how you got all thies resources but alas that is a story for another time maybe, what I really want to know is who is this john and why is it he strikes fear in them? And im also curious about why you need him " she said crosing her leg ove the other and leaning back relaxed "and what exactly is your plans" she said her cat eyes narrowed at him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 1:58 pm

Clyde Takes back the file and puts it back "trust me when I say there is a reason. And he won't answer to that name. He calls himself mania and he is one of the few living demon blades, as well as the only one of them that might actually go along with my plans, speaking of which I'm not about to divulge that information. But I will say that it involves destroying the DWMA..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:15 pm

She smiles "and with that little comment you have my full cooperation. But how do I know I can trust you that your not working for them in bringing us all to are deaths by ambush." She said her cat eyes shining in curious amusement. Her claws were taping a rhythmic pace on the mental of the chairs armrests
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:37 pm

Clyde gives her a look of detest "really? Look around you. The DWMA could never pull this off, nor would they allow it. Don't even suggest that I would work with those...fools."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:56 pm

Very well, so what is my part in this plan of yours. " she asked her fingers still taping a fast pace as she gazed at him " I understand you wish not to reveal your plans to me but I have a right to know my part in this plan "she said with a bit of a growl
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:00 am

"I have an army of scientists and soldiers at my disposal, and cammanding so many people is taxing. I need cammanders to control them, and I also need people with more...specialized, skills for tactical missions. Doing the things that an army cannot." He gestures to mania's file "like him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:08 am

She nodded at him " i see, and how do you plan on getting him? Do you know were he resides and if you found him what makes you think he will join us so freely? Or that he wont kill us for are souls"she asked him with a serious look on her face "I mean if rumors are true then he is more powerful than nebun and evin more unpredictable."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:14 am

"Nebun..." Clyde says with a look of distaste. "They are on equal terms of power, but you would be right to say he is more unpredictable, but even so, he is more likely to join us. The Nebun character prefers to simply kill people imediately, mania is willing to at least talk, if not necessarily reason. You will find him Africa I believe. He was spotted somewhere over top of Nigeria, destroying a plane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:20 am

She smiled at that "hmmmm interesting "she said taping her bottom lip with her claws "well this is going to be fun, im going to enjoy bringing the dwma to there knees "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane   Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broadmoor Asylum For The Criminally Insane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next