Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night Runners Faction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Night Runners Faction Empty
PostSubject: The Night Runners Faction   The Night Runners Faction I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 11:14 pm

The Night Runners Faction Emblem10

Name: The Night Runners

Purpose: The Night Runner Faction is a group of elite fighters and masters of stealth, they are fearsome fighters with a desire to protect the city should it fall under attack. They are also an elite soul collection unit

Leader: Alex Kisurgi and Amy Coultier

Description: The Night Runners Faction was formed to be secret guardians of the city should it fall under attack. They are funded by private donation and a small grant from the school. Meisters and Weapons are trained to use stealth as a weapon and to hide in plain sight

Requirements: Night Runners must be Meister Weapon Pairs, Meister must be stealthy. Both must be willing to risk their lives to defend Death City at any cost
Back to top Go down

The Night Runners Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Runners Faction   The Night Runners Faction I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 2:23 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

The Night Runners Faction
Page 1 of 1