Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:32 pm

Isabella smiled at Mr Thompson "really we did a good job "she asked siting down on the floor against the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:54 pm

"well that was... not fun. Let's not do that again any time soon/'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:08 pm

Isabella nodded and laughed "I am with you on that one laura"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:33 am

mr.Thompson turned to the class after everyone finished. "remember, exwire exams are in 3 days. You'll have 3 days off to study."

"wait what?! I thought they were next month?"

"surprise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:37 pm

Spencer stared in awe at the teacher before facepalming. 3 days?! They just got here!

"Eugh........why now?"

((Crappy response is crappy.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:44 pm

"Some hiccups in scheduling and what not, you know how it is. Class dismissed! have fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 1:49 pm

Sliding out of his seat, he heads for the door. This school was going to be a roller coaster as far as he could tell....and he really didn't like roller coasters as it was.

"Well......I'll know to research things before I do things next time...."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:09 pm

Isabella growled "3days thats not enough time I dont evin have somining papers"she said walking out with laura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:17 pm

"It'll have to be, we'll study our butts off and train until we drop. Either that or fail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:59 pm

Isabella nodded "hay could you teach me more about fighting, and should I get some summoning papers from Mr Thompson"she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:01 pm

"I have a better idea, we'll need to visit the library to study anyway, I'm sure they'll have what you need. And I'll teach you, just say the word whenever"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:05 pm

She nodded "okay yeah lets go "she said heading to the library
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:26 pm

Spencer looks in at Kataro who had lagged behind. He needed somebody to speak to. The school was full of strange people who really didn't want anything to do with you. Might as well have company that appreciates you.

Leaning against the wall outside of the classroom, he watches people walk by without a care in the world of people around them. It was almost a lonely feeling. Not many other words to explain it except......lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:22 am

Isabella walked into the library with laura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

They walk into an enormous and tall library with a very odd arrangement. "ummm.... where to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:43 pm

Hmmm anywhere I guess"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:55 pm

"ok how about this one." she grabbed a random book that was labelled "the fall" below her opened up a trap door that she fell through. Using the weird portal system of the school she fell from another trap door in the ceiling. She fell right behind Isabella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

She jumped in fright"wow thats crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:11 pm

Seeing that Kataro was probably never going to catch up, he follows them into the library. He enjoyed reading every once in a while, and he could probably find a bit of information on the school here.

Skimming through the books with his finger, he picks a random one with the academy's name on the spine and looks at the title. It read,"History of True Cross." It probably held a bit on what was going on.

Pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, he holds the book in one hand while twirling an orange cloud in between his fingers. It was just like somebody fiddling with a pencil while trying to finish a test or exam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8