Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That changing moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

That changing moment Empty
PostSubject: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:38 pm

It was around noon deep in the tangled forests of spruce and pine. A young girl sat, with her knees to her chest, on a stump. Her long black hair was a tangled mess, hanging about thigh length. Tears were streaming from her eyes, which were focused on the blue orb she held in her right hand. Her purple, shoulder-less top only had one sleeve now and her skirt was tattered on the bottom. This is where our story begins...

I killed him... The words rang through Sayomi's head. Over and over, for only her to hear. The quiet forest seemed to whisper scoldings at her. The guilt was destroying her. How could she have done such a thing? She killed an innocent man, with her own hands no less...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of leaves crunching. Footsteps? Someone was coming. Sayomi panicked, wiping her eyes and sniffling. It was obvious she had been crying but, she was more worried about the soul. What if they saw it? What would she do? Instantly her mind came up with only one solution... Get rid of it.

As the steps got closer, she stuffed the squishy ball of blue light into her mouth, and swallowed hard. That was a soul? She could see why weapons liked them so much. Wait? What was she thinking?!? She just ATE the soul! How could she? There was no time to worry about it now. Somebody was here.

(First person to join is making teh footsteps! PM to join!~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:47 pm

Alex had walked through the forest, his strange soul resonance has been going haywire since the last kishin egg capture, Ivory has been lusting for another. Yet Alex wasn't here for another kishin egg soul, he needed to clear his mind of his immortality, his curse. He couldn't handle how much he was going through at once, Destiny was doing everything in her power to comfort him. She even had to go inside Alex's brain in order to keep his thoughts off his curse. But it wasn't enough.

The meister felt that strolling through the forest would clear his mind, so he went for a walk. The footsteps were loud, like he wasn't trying to keep quiet. Alex didn't care. He kept seeing numbers and letters pop up around him from Ivory, he kept making him see things that weren't there. All of a sudden, he ended up right behind a strange girl without noticing. He turned to her, with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:00 pm

Sayomi froze as the footsteps stopped behind her. She turned around and wiped her face of tears again, faking a smile. She turned her knees to the side and rested on her left arm. She looked like a mess, as though she'd been there for days. Taking a further look at the person, she noted that he was a young looking boy, younger than her.

He looked curiously at Say, who continued with her fake smile, despite that her face was red and she was still tearing slightly. "H-hey... I didn't expect anyone to be out here..." She told the child, in a hushed, sorrowful tone. Her mind was still wandering, guilting her, telling her she's a bad person, repeating how sinful the act she'd just preformed was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:11 pm

Alex could obviously tell she was troubled, and Destiny already made her out as a potential kishin egg. "Alex, she is one of them. What should we do with her?" She asked inside of his head. Ivory then turned feral, "Let's rip her apart and feast on her bones!" But Alex had a different plan. He replied to the both of them in his mind, "Relax, both of you. I have this under control." Both remained quiet yet.

Alex still looked at the girl, then got it all out. "I don't know who you are but I feel like I met you from somewhere. I know your a kishin egg and you don't need to fear me or be upset, I'm off duty for now." He walked over to a tree and sat down at the stem of it. The 18 year old meister pulled out a locket he had for a long time, a golden locket with a strange emblem on it. It seemed as if he were mean't to come here.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:39 pm

He knew? One soul and he already knew? "I was scared... And you were coming... I panicked and... " The smile dissapeared and she began tear up again. "I-I'm... Sorry..." She replied. Say was lucky he was kind or she'd probably be in trouble right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 5:48 pm

Alex saw her cry, he felt sorry. "Are you sure you only had one soul?" He wanted to be sure because Destiny wanted to see what she could do. Ivory felt like Destiny would be wasting her time but Alex trusted her. When she was tearing up, Alex rose from the ground and approached her, hugging her. "If you need to cry, get it all out."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:22 pm

Sayomi was surprised to find him hugging her. She wrapped her arms around him and calmed down quite a bit. She gave him a genuine smile, and yet... Something inside was telling her to do it again. That instinct to kill... The same thing that put her in this position to begin with... Was she going insane? "Thanks..." She said, backing off. "I needed that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:47 pm

"Hmmmmmmm, interesting. I've never met a developing kishin egg and I've never seen one so young before. Destiny, are you done toying around with your experiment now?" He said to himself. Destiny was still finishing her project yet she did not know if she was 100% sure of success. Alex's eyes turned blue, "It's not ready and I'm not sure if she'd want help. Normally, kishin eggs, regardless of their state, would have the lusting ability and urge for more pure souls. I don't think she would want to be reverted from being one of them." Then his eyes had turned red and Alex looked more feral. "If she does go insane, CAN I EAT HER?! You can have the soul, immortal. I JUST WANT TO EAT SOMEONE!" After talking to himself, Alan's eyes reverted to normal. "For the last time, Ivory, I said NO! EVERY TIME I LET YOU OUT, YOU TRY TO EAT ANYONE AND ANYTHING! Now, if you go and act like that again, I will lock you in the void." Afterwards for the past five minutes, Ivory remained silent. "Destiny, I have no idea what your doing and why your doing it but I have a feeling things are going to get rough."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:24 pm

Sayomi looked oddly at the young boy who's eyes kept flashing different colors. What was he talking about? Experiment? What was he going to do to her? What happened to being off duty? Panicking again, she backed away on the stump. "W-what?" She asked, puzzled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:30 pm

"Apparently, one of the beings inside of me is going to conduct an experiment-" Just then, he was cut off and interrupted by Destiny. "I'm going to see if I can revert you to human again. Since your just a developing kishin egg." After that, his eyes went back to normal along with trying to keep control of himself. "Destiny, how exactly will that work? I've never even heard of reverse engineering a kishin egg." He asked her. "Both of you should trust me, I'm now 79% sure this should work!" Alex just sighed and sat back down. "When will this ever end?" He asked himself. "Never, since your obviously immortal. It must be horrible knowing everyone you care about dies around you." Ivory replies.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:10 pm

79%? Say didn't like those odds. What was he even going to do? She wasn't about to find out. Quickly, she turned and began to run. Beings inside him? This kid was crazy. This day couldn't get any worse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:18 pm

A red tinted man had appeared in front of Sayomi before she could get away, "WHERE DOES MY MEAL THINKS SHE IS GOING?!" Ivory yelled out. Just then, Alex had side stepped in front of him in a flash and punched him in the chest. He swished his hands in a spell like stance and went to cast a spell, creating a portal to another dimension. "Ivory, as punishment for threatening an innocent, I cast you in the void for 24 hours." After Alex finished, he kicked Ivory into the portal, letting it close. He looked back at Sayomi, his eyes flashing grey. "I swear I know you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:00 pm

Veva randomly appeared, hanging upside down in front of both Alex and Sayomi, looking at Sayomi peculiarly. "I like you!" She dropped down onto the girl's back, basically forcing Sayo into a piggy-back ride. At least, she attempted to. No idea to know how she'd react to the sudden movement. Summoning her teacup, Veva sipped a bit of boiling hot tea out of it. She held it out to Alex, then to Sayomi, asking "Tea? Tea? Would you like some tea?" She did all of this with a great smile on her face, for she had no idea she was interrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:00 am

Sayomi was still in shock over what had just happened when a young girl pounced onto her back. Stumbling for her balance she caught herself. The girl proceeded to offer her tea. By now, Sayomi was too confused to fear anything. This was by far the weirdest day of Say's life.

"Uh... No thanks...?" She declined, pearing up at the little one on her back. She then turned her gaze back to the boy who she feared so much, with a What the heck just happened? kind of look in her eyes. She had calmed down a bit, but if this day got any weirder there may be insanity following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:10 am

Alex began to notice how he was frightening the girl, it became clear. "I-I'm sorry, miss. I've never been kind to a potential kishin egg before and...... I swear I know you from somewhere. I swear, I do! I can't remember though. Honestly, I let my obsessions get a hold of me and I frightened you. To make sure I'm not a burden, I won't bother you anymore." In sorrow and disbelief, Alex walks away, upset that he might have been wrong about the girl. Maybe she wasn't the girl he knew long ago, maybe she doesn't know and he mistaken her for someone else. "Alex, are you okay?" Destiny said in his head, wondering if he needed comfort. "No... I'm not...... I haven't been this sad, since, she died..." Alex said back to her, walking in another direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:00 pm

Veva waved to the young man as he walked toward another direction, smiling in a giddy fashion. "Bye bye Mister! It was nice meeting you!" She yelled after him. Veva patted Sayomi's head. "Jeez. Someone was moody, and I'm not talking about the weather in Texas." She sipped her teacup calmly, tipping her hat so that it was once again crooked and the flowers were angled towards the Sun. "Well, nice to meetcha, my name's Veva." She said, her eyes still watching the young man.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:17 pm

The girl proceeded to chatter on Say's back. "Sayomi." She replied, turning her attention to getting the boy to return. "Wait up!" She called, speed-walking her way next to him. "We'll come too. I have a few questions... If that's ok with Veva?" She asked the girl that sat on her back with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:24 pm

When the meister turned to his side and saw Sayomi walking with him, he still couldn't shrug the feeling that he knew here somewhere. However, the facts were facts, Alex had to accept that she wasn't who he thought she was. But then he decided to respond after a few moments, "Okay, what do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That changing moment   That changing moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That changing moment
Page 1 of 1