Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nigeria: Collecting Mania?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nigeria: Collecting Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Mania crashed to the ground, leaving a sizable crater, in the middle of an arid swath of dessert . Smoke trails from his behind, causing him to contort into an odd shape, blowing at the spot. "Wait! What am I doing? I'm fireproof." He says to himself, straightening his lapels. He starts to take a step forward , when the plane he had fallen off of in the first place landed ON TOP OF HIM!! "WaaaaaaaaHhhhhh!!!!" He screams for about 2 minute before realizing it had landed around him rather than on top of him. "Oh. Huh." He says with an expression of wonder "I'm alive!!!....potato chips!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:23 pm

Onyx stepped off the plain and sighed "out here in the middle of no were to find some guy who could kill me , and theis people dont evin have ac."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 11:55 pm

Mania begins gathering the bodies and making a pile, taking extra time to mold their faces into smiles and their hands into peace signs "excellent, my bipedal friends! Now it is time for fireworks!" He shouts, lighting them all on fire, forming a giant oily black plume of smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:18 am

Onyx say the black smoke ball In the distance and smiled "that must be my guy" she said agusting the belt that held the canisters anf shifted into her panther form and took off in the direction of the smoke
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:24 am

Mania has begun dancing around the fire singing "Kumbaya" the only problem is that that is the only word he knows, so he filled in the blanks with random crap, usually containing the phrase "Timmy fell into the well." At some point or another. His wide, black-rimmed eyes and shaggy grey hair giving him a wild appearance, coat flapping in the breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:43 am

Onyx stoped when he came into view the sight of him dancing around a pile of burning bodys with smiles made her smile and laugh a bit"I like this guy already" she shifted back into her human form and activated a canister of the chemical and tossed it and it landed right next to him as she walked forward
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:08 am

Mania has only seconds before the gas engulfs him, during those few seconds, the bouncing of the canister startled him, causing mania to launch fire in every direction and shoot massive explosions all around him "waaahhh!" He shouts before the gas engulfs him, inducing a fit of coughing and sneezing "wha? Who!? Sandwich!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 12:49 am

Onyx ducked to avoid the fire waiting for the stuff to take afect on him "hay watch out im on your side "she said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:27 am

Mania spun round with frenzied eyes "my side? Whose side? I have two sides! A right and a left, how many do you got huh?!" He shouts in a hyperactive tone, increasingly fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:44 am

Onyx smiled at him "four a righ a left a front and a bqck. Now my name is Onyx and I have a proposal for you if you would like to calm down and talk " onyx said her cat eyes held a mild amusement in there depth as her claws taped her pants leg
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:55 am

Mania appears to consider what she says with a finger on his chin before flopping face forward on the ground unceremoniously and doing snow angels in the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:06 am

Onyx sighed and put her hand on her forhead "mania can we please talk my boss has a proposal for you and if you accept we really need to be on are way " she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:25 am

Mania sits up and puts on an expression of mock severity, holding up an authoritative hand "bring me cheeseburgers, and we will talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:39 am

She snapped her fingers and a cheeseburger appeared in his hands rolling her eyes she said "there can we talking"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:51 pm

"WITH EXTRA MUSTARD!!!" He shouts in a high pitched tone. "And I want a pickle with it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:04 pm

She growled and snapped her fingers and a bottle of mustard and a pickle appeared in his hand . He is so luck we need him or he would be cat chow "now may we talk "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:26 pm

"Say words cheese-girl!" He says, sitting criss-cross apple-sauce and eating his burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 9:44 pm

She let out a low growl"my boss wants me to come here and see if you would like to help in the destruction of the dwma "she said crossing her arms . Hoping that he wouldn't ask for any more information about the plan she didn't know very much about it
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:33 pm

"Can I light stuff on fire!?" He says, looking giddy at the prospect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:38 pm

Im am sure you would get plenty of opertunitys to light things on fire"onyx said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:36 pm

"Hmmmm....." He says, muttering and grumbling to himself. "I think-" he exclaims "wait....no..." More grumbling, and muttering something to do with cats. Finally he stands up "Okay!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:40 pm

Onyx smiled at him her sharp teeth showing "good lets go the boss is waiting eagerly"she said walking over to him and grabbing his arm and snaping her fingers and teleporting them on to the ship "make yourself comfy mania we have a long ride
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:58 pm

Mania lays across the seats in a relaxed position "can I blow this ship up?" He asks, eyes wide and mouth smiling in a demented fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:15 am

No you may not we need the ship"she says sternly
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 11:51 pm

Ooc: back to The foundation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigeria: Collecting Mania?   Nigeria: Collecting Mania? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nigeria: Collecting Mania?
Page 1 of 1