Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

Kataro glanced over to jet. "How do you mean?" He asked grouchily. He wasn't in the mood for a talk. But he obliviously needed to head what jet had to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:50 pm

Ivy cryed out in pain when kataro picked her up as he wasent very gentle

Luna nodded at jet "so whose should we use "she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:53 pm

Jet shrugs "The tunnels respond to what we what the most and gives us the tunnels to the opposite of what we want so if we make it believe that we don't want to get the princess it will lead us to her. But this is a theory my dear Watson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:55 pm

Spencer chuckled.

"I say we go with Luna's. Mine.......isn't......really..............foolproof."

Going back to his work on his foreleg, he mumbles to himself about what was going to happen to the princess and how they weren't progressing and even the fact that he probably came on this trip as a death wish. They weren't going anywhere but down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:58 pm

Luna nodded and opened the vile pouringvit down his throught
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:59 pm

Kataro began laughing hysterically. He had totally lost it now. "We said we were gonna name our son JUDAH!!!" He shouted. "She said that she wanted a cabin on the countryside... 2 boy, and 1 girl." He said as he laid back on the ground. Then all of a sudden. "Hello?!" A faint voice said. It was obviously female. Kataro stood up and listened closely. "Hello?!" The voice said again a bit louder. Kataro INSTANTLY began running towards the sound of the voice. It could've been a trap, but he had nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:02 am

Luna growled and ran afyer him "my god kataro wait up it could be a trap"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:06 am

Spencer watched Kataro go practically insane and run after the strange voice coming from one of the openings. Only an idiot would go for a move like that.

"HEY DUMBASS......"

He was going to say something insulting, but chose not to and stood up to run after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:19 am

Jet follows after them "It is the closest thing to a lead we have so let's go!" Jet starts sprinting and slowly but surely he in right behind Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:21 am

" Blacksmith, please stay. if only to save his life. " leo asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:23 am

Ivy was layin on the ground trying to draw in air to her lungs

Luna caught up to him(luna poured a potion down his mouth that shoukd save him )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:24 am

Hearing Leo's voice, he slowly and hesitantly comes to a stop. Luna had given him the vile, but had it worked? That was the best way to go at the moment, but what if it only made things worse?

"The vile has to work. My help could lead to his death if it doesn't play out correctly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:35 am

Kataro kept running frantically. Then he made a turn and saw Fiona in a cage with torches around her. "Oh my gosh!" He shouted as he pulled out an arrow and shot it at the lock on the cage. He ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Before he could say anything, she began running the way that Kataro came. "We have to go!" She said sternly. She knew the dangers of staying to long, so she didn't waste any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:37 am

luna moved to the princesses side her sword drawn ready for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:40 am

Jet spins on his heels and stats running the way they came "Victory maybe ours!" He had a crazy grin for he was loving all the running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:44 am

Spencer looked down to the cave where Kataro had gone mad running through and noticed the sound of feet was coming closer. Good. They either found the princess or they found a dead end. At least THEY weren't dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:25 am

Leo stood up from his friend. He smelled something off. " It's a trap! An illusion! " He yelled down the cave hoping they could here him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:36 pm

Kataro smiled. "No it isn't! I'm immune to illusions!!!" He shouted back as they continued running. He had no idea where they were going. But it was like that from the start. He figured they would find a way out somehow. He looked around and say a light at the end of the path way. "Over here guys!!! I think I found the exit!!!" He shouted. He noticed that the light was daylight, so they better come quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:58 pm

Spencer ran towards Kataro and followed him to the lit exit of the cave. If it closed, they were going to be trapped there forever.

"Hurry!"

He motioned with his hand towards the others that were behind him. All of them were to make it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:50 pm

Luna sprinted pased using her advanced sense to scout ahead

Ivy stumbles to her feet and hobbled forward gasping for air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:57 pm

Spencer remembered Ivy wasn't really in the best mood for walking, so he turned around and ran up to her to pick her up. As long as she stayed still, she wouldn't hurt herself anymore than what she already was.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood. I would've left you there since you're the one who brought the broken ribs upon yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:37 pm

Jet started sprinting towards the exit as he ran closer he slowly became less and less visible to the rest of the group thinking 'Enemies could be ahead better scout it out'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 5:41 pm

She growled out a "thanks as she stayed perfectly still agenst his chest

Luna was by the exit now scouting into the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 6:42 pm

Leo poured the oxygen booster into Jason's lungs before picking him up and cradling him like a baby as he ran with the rest of them. He handed ivy the bone sealant that Jason made for her. " Take this. " Then he turned to kataro. " Stop! I know a trap when I see one! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:10 pm

Kataro was already on the verge killing Jason. The last thing he needed was him trying to bring them down. "SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!" He shouted angrily. "This isn't a trap!! It's where we started because I left an arrow there! And its still there!!! Even if it was a trap, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!" He said angrily. Then he continued to run. The exit was about 10 yards away now. He could feel the fresh air and saw the sun setting. "Thank goodness." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next