Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy balance...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:35 am

This is not an issue really, but more like something I noticed. The amount of witches, dark weapons, kishin eggs, and anything similar I think have gone up! Or in other words, theres a lot more dark or evil activity going on. While its not an issue, I can at least say that the balance of good and "bad" characters is way off. In an in RP sense, People should be raising more death scythes! *^*...granted its easier, especially in the case of soul eater, to raise an evil character. Just something I noticed c:
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:45 pm

Hmmm. You are right. We saw a serious lack of villains, then we went and made to many! I'm gonna try and focus more on Droon becoming a death scythe.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 2:22 pm

I am also partially responsible, as I've actually recently made one of my weapons on the path of the Dark Weapon, but I shall still make my remaining two weapons into Death Scythes.
Back to top Go down

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 2:41 pm

Well, I took a look at the accepted character threads, and here's what I found. It won't be accurite because there's Updates, copies of bios, and characters die. Not to mention that it doesn't take into account characters made before the bio format was put in place or players who have gone inactive. But it's a good guideline.

Meisters: 109
Weapons: 79
Death Scythes/ Teachers: 21
Dark Weapons: 19
Kishin Eggs: 23
Witches: 52
Demon Weapons: 7

So that means that, assuming all meisters are good...... There are:
Good Characters: 209
Evil Characters: 101

So I don't think there's much of a huge problem... I mean, there are more active evil characters, but still they're outnumbered 2-to-1 with Death Scythes/Teachers outnumbering Demon Weapons 3-to-1. Either way, ehh, I'm probably the most to blame since I added the Table Code to the Kishin Egg Template.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 3:49 pm

Eh, its not really a blame thing, just something I noticed in terms of character activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy balance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy balance...   Holy balance... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy balance...
Page 1 of 1