Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eliza yaminta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:02 pm

[size=16]Name: eliza yaminta

Meister: none for now

Weapon Form: an ak- 47 simi auto snipper rilffe
[
b]Love Interest
: every girl she meets

Appearance: she looks like a mix btween. A black female body builder and a undreawear model.   With 36  hhh sized boobs and an 32 kkk sized butt. she wears very tight choles that show off her breasts. And her amazon like muscles mucles.

Personality: he is bad mouthed overly arratied to girls. but other wise verly loving alittle to loving. she is always wanting  to please other women. she is a bet of a horn dog. she knows she has a great body. And is willing to be used if need be.

History: she's been going to the acdamy for the past 11 years. And she still hasn't got a minster. some people say its becouse of her bad mouth. other becouse of her muscle and over sized curves. she thinks its becouse no one likes her.

Miscellaneous: she is an amazon

(Have You Read the Rules?
"everyone knows i love soul eater"
Back to top Go down

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:00 pm

A few things I just need to say. IDK much about Amazonians, but I don't think they're black normally.... Why would a tribal Amazonian be a machine gun? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to be a spear or something? How did an Amazonian end up leaving her village and joining the DWMA? Also... wouldn't a cross between a female body builder and an underwear model look like a normal person since underwear models are super thin with breasts and body builders are huge and made of pure muscle?

But more importaintly, you aren't allowed to specifically mention breast sizes. We've held people back for this multiple times before. It's unnecessary and just wierd. And, that goes for butt sizes, too. Also, I'm pretty sure butts aren't graded by bra size and that a tripple k butt would be enough to keep someone from running. The outfit isn't well-discribed. The personallity is lacking and ONLY tells us that she's a character made for fanservice that cusses. Nothing about her personal beliefs, attatude, or characteristics, just that she'll cuss and sleep with other women. And, as I slightly mentioned before, the history is really lacking. It just tells us how long she's been with the DWMA and establishes that she's got boobs and curses, which is pointed out in the personallity and appearence already.
Back to top Go down

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:03 am

actushly alot of them where black and i wantesd to go into detail about her looks and her parnters moved to death city when she was 11
Back to top Go down

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:25 am

You didn't go into detail with looks, though. Just discribed her breasts and butt and said she was muscular. We have no idea if she's tall, short, what color or appearence her hair is, or what her outfit even looks like, only that her breasts and butt are unrealistically big. And, once again, the information about why her parents actually moved to Death City and why she became a meister needs to be fleshed out quite a bit. At least I assume you meant parents....

We have stopped several bios from going through before for unnecessarly bringing up specific breast sizes just for the sake of bringing up specific breast sizes and this bio is no exception to that rule.
Back to top Go down

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:40 am

i'll work on her alitle more later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eliza yaminta  Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliza yaminta    eliza yaminta  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eliza yaminta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: