Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill nebun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:46 am

Nubun has killed to may people so now lord death wants him dead. Thomas lone, a meister under his hire. is one of the people tasked with the dirty work. he sat on top of a building facing the academy with a long, high powered, soul wavelength sniper rifle. here I was, not even three days into deaths hire, and already tasked with killing a mass murderer. I didn't have much sympathy to give. I don't like killing men with family's. like it or not, everyone has someone who cares about them. I felt like some dime a dozen killer waiting on top of that building for him to turn up. I take a swing of my flask and get back to the task, savoring it no more than I would sawing my own arm off.

Last edited by jac600 on February 16th 2014, 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:07 pm

Nebun giggles happily, a sinister grin on his face. He had become far to well-known! He couldn't do anything without being attacked by some fool or another!, so he had come up with the brilliant idea to fake his death! He had killed a few children and hung them up on the fire escapes of all the surrounding building so he would be found more easily! They were all still mostly alive, so their wailing should attract someone.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:56 pm

oh my god... this sick basterd needed to die. In a feet of marksmanship Thomas shoots all of the ropes with the kids hung on them. they fall to safety and Thomas looked through the scope trying to pinpoint nebuns location. come out you lunatic thought thomas.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 6:39 pm

Nebun growls impatiently this should get my position across... he starts to smash the metal bars of the fire-escape, loud clanging noises echoing from where he stands.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 7:08 pm

OK! RPEPAIR TO DIE! Thomas thinks. he starts getting himself worked up, like really unimaginably angry. his body for a moment becomes oversaturated with soul wavelength, the orange stuff just emanating from Thomas. He didn't want to use it all up so he held some back if this missed.
He took aim and fired a beam of soul wavelength straight and true at nubuns Hart.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:08 pm

Nebun frowns, he could do it now, but nobody would believe he was really dead! He swings off of his perch and slams to the ground in front of his opponent "aww, you didn't like my decorations?"
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:42 pm

Thomas slings the rifle along his shoulder, draws a pair of 1911s with laser sights on and starts firing shots not saying a word. He had met someone in a bar who said that nebun ruined his legs and spine. Given that that man had robotic legs he was inclined to agree.
ooc: You said this was death enabled for all characters, I can guess that that means Thomas but if nebun screws up faking his death can he die?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ooc: Yeah, but I don't see it as very likely. You are aware how he plans to fake it right?

Nebun turns his body at an unnatural angle with the sound of bones popping out of place "oh! I've had that crick in my back for a while now! Thanks for that." He extends his claws and runs at Thomas with a giggle "I'm told that the femur is the most difficult bone to snap! What do ya say we find out?"
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:44 pm

Argen watched the fight from a unnoticeable distance. He own and notepad in his hand, scribbling information as the fight continued. "Nebun is a very important part of my research... I'll interfere if it seems he's in trouble. He can't be allowed to die, for my sake. No matter the cost of others." He thought to himself. He didn't want anyone to die, but Nebun living meant more deaths by his hands, but it also meant he could continue a very important part to his research.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:51 pm

He's getting to close... Thomas slowed down time, like one would call bullet time. However the process of him doing that is like moving underwater. His ears pop and it exerts him just to move. none of the less nebun was far easier to dodge. Thomas ducked to the right and swept out nebuns leg from under him. Expecting him to fall down with his inertia he spins around draws a .44 magnum and fires off a powerful shot before restoring the flow of time. He aimed for the head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 12:41 am

Nebun sees his hand about to pull the trigger just a split second after time returned to normal, he held in a smile and disappeared right when the bullet fired, making it look as though he had died and vanished in the same way other kishin eggs disappear after they are killed. Nebun, for all intents and purposes, was dead. No doubt the academy would sign him off the list and he could once again operate in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 6:13 pm

Argen watched in awe as Nebun appeared to die. Because he was such a great scientist, and because he knew the special abilities Nebun had, he figured he wasn't dead. "He most likely used his contortion abilities, to stretch his body, making it appear like he died as a Kishin would. He may have shrunk his body to a microscopic size to escape without notice. But I'm not too sure..." He thought to himself. "Telling the academy Nebun is dead would leave him to more killing, which means more research for me. But saying that he could very well be alive and well could mean a downsize on the amount of his killing. Which means a reduced amount of my research. But if he doesn't lay low for a while after its rumored that he's dead could raise the eyebrows of a few select people." He thought to himself. "I'll keep my mouth closed for now... See how things play out..." He said as he continued to write in his notebook.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 6:52 pm

Thomas instantly could tell that he wasn't dead. 1. He didn't drop a soul, and given all the souls he's eaten there should be a BIG one. 2. he had an amazing knowledge of ballistics. not only was no blood shed, but he didn't hear the bullet make contact. 3. He knew a lot about nature, and he could tell that the creature he shot didn't die. in addition he had been told first hand about his ability to with stain injury's and he did not expect it to be that easy.
Thinking that nebun would soon appear behind him Thomas drew his 1911's and looked around as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:15 pm

Nebun speaks in his mind with a cackle [hmm, not so easy to trick huh? Well, that's alright, because now I'm in your head. How good for your health do you think that's gonna be?] he asks with a chuckle. [unless you plan on killing yourself to, your not going to be getting rid of me any time soon.]
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:48 pm

Thomas got on one knee. " Oh yeah you basterd! Well I know someone who does! " on queue Arthur come running out of his hiding place, he turns into a block gas and fly's into Thomas forcing him to inhale. Suddently there was another force in his mind fighting off nebun. Thomas also resisted.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:00 pm

Nebun simply sinks deeper into his mind [it would be one thing if I were actively doing harm to you, but at this point I'm nothing more than a presence. I don't affect anything in any adverse way. I'm not going any where until I'm good and ready.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:02 pm

This time Arthur spoke to nebun. [ Oh yeah, then we'll just go into an insane asylum and wait for you to come out. ]
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:44 pm

[you wouldn't !] he says, an edge of worry in his voice, poorly his beneath a bucketload of contempt.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:05 am

Thomas threw off all of his guns attached to his holsters, he even removed a weapon from a hidden cavity. " Come on, I'll call them to let them know to bring out the straightjackets. "
( KNOW THY ENEMY! )
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 4:00 pm

[NO!] he shouts. With an odd pulling sensation, black gas leaks from Thomas's eyes and solidifies into Nebun, back to normal.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:46 pm

" GET HIM! " Thomas lunged for nebun using all the strength he had in him. Arthur flew out of Thomas's mouth and into nubuns. Thomas picks his foe up and remembering his days from college football trucks nubun. Arthur assaulted the kishins mind causing intense cramps, mussel spasms, and making it hard for him to scream with psychic screech.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:50 pm

Nebun contorts his body unnaturally, writhing out of Thomas's grip easily, though as soon as the mental attacks begin, he hunkers down, grasping either side of his head.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 7:08 pm

Thomas rolls away and wraps himself up in all of his weapon holsters before taking out a pair of micro smg's , he gets on one knee and unloads into his target. This might be their one chance of beating him and he would not grant any quarry on the physical battlefield, never the less he was covered in his own sweat.
Arthur fought with everything he had learned, when two minds are this close together in turmoil they get... mixed. Not signifigently but nebun has flashes of Arthurs memory. Using his mind altering powers to heal his mentally ill mother, having to bury the same woman thousands of miles from civilization, falling in with the wrong crowd, killing that crowd, then coming here. Arthur got some of nebuns to ( Please describe. ) The effects of his attack was dependent on what area of the brain he attacked and what area of the mind, Arthur was used to navigating the insane minds of his enemy's and family so that didn't pose much threat. The black gas cloud of the boy swirled around everywhere in nubun's body. They essentially shared it.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 9:15 pm

connor sat on one of the spikes jutting out from the building, holding Dylan in his weapon form. "Ok, I'm done watching." Connor jumped from the spike and landed gracefully on his feet. "Will his killing spree never end?" the spear broke apart into many pieces connected by a chain and now reached 15 feet. connor swung the spear at nebun in a wide arcing motion.
Back to top Go down

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:46 pm

Bloom and her partner were running up the stairs and burst through the doors onto the roof breathing heavy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill nebun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill nebun.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next