Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill nebun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Kill nebun. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:52 pm

31 rounds! Deren screamed in pain as he reached his limit and Bloom started sinking into the darkness. "It's now or never!!! Fire ALL OF THEM!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:04 pm

Bloom nodded and fired around her as she statted to sink and she started to panic"oh no deren were sinking "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:07 pm

The ceiling begins to fall as well, and the floor finally swallows them up. As they are sinking into the ground soon they are rising above it. They all emerge in death city, though not in the way they remembered it. The entire city is in ruin, and everything is in black and white like an old photo. The walls and streets are all covered in spatters of bright red blood which are the only things which have any color. Burn marks adorn everything as well however no fire can be seen. Ash floats in the air like snow and bodies are piled on either side of the street as high as 3 stories. They are unremarkable except for the fact that none of them have any facial features other than the eyes, which continued to blink. You have entered Nebun's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:12 pm

Arthur looked around having solidified. Thomas stood up using his gun as a crutch. " What a hell hole. " Thomas says before screaming to the heavens. " You really let yourself gooooo! " Arthur did an experiment. He tried to use his soul wavelength to change the world around him. Like as if he was in a dream. And now a winged unicorn will fly across the sky leaving a feint rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:54 pm

Arthur's efforts bear no fruit. The world around them appears to be quite real. A cold wind blows from behind, almost as if mocking his attempt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:57 pm

yeah that would be to easy... Arthur turns his hand to a sword. " Ok we killed your body so get your a** over here so I can gut your mind. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:04 pm

The only response is more wind. Suddenly the hundreds of bodies begin to stir restlessly. It is clear that whatever killed them was not biased. Equal parts children, women, and men compose the crowd. Of course, it was also now clear they might not be as dead as previously thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:27 pm

wait, can I posses a figment? Arthur could posses people, animals and plants. god were plants boring, but when he possessed things he could get an insight on their memory. He took a running jump off the school and turning into a gas possessing one of the corpses.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:33 pm

The corpse is unaffected by his possession, but he does get a first hand experience of that persons last moments, which were of Nebun, ripping his face off. The pain rips through Arthur just as badly as though it happened to Arthur himself. The longer he remains inside the body, the more the experience repeats itself, worse every time. The experience does make one thing clear though: these bodies were all people Nebun has killed, their souls still suffering inside of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:11 pm

Arthur comes out of the body and stands on the top of the hill trying not to shudder. Awful, but an opportunity. I can learn about his mind, how he fights. maybe even some past injury's of his that I can exploit. so Arthur went body to body, reliving each death. Learning as much as he could. Whenever he finished he would come out and slay the body with his hand sword and close its eyes to give it rest. Something, there has to be something I can learn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:15 pm

"What the heck?" Deren blinked slowly as he looked around in weapon form. "Is this... the future? I don't know what the heck is going on, Bloom. But something tells me this might be the one time where guns are useless. We should try and call the reaper guy, see if he's in this Death City or what...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:25 pm

Arthur gets nothing for his efforts beyond more blood and death. Nebun starts chuckling "yes, that's right. Keep cycling through each person until the madness begins to grow inside of you..." Each time Arthur kills a corpse it soundlessly puts itself back together again. The desperate, pain filled eyes pulling at him as though asking why he would ever add to their misery. If they look up, they would notice that the DWMA appeared to be...missing? Instead there is nothing but a black obelisk, larger than Washington monument and covered in black runes... The sort typically used by witches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:52 pm

Arthur came out of the body's shuddering, he took a moment to gather himself then went down to touch the obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:05 pm

Ooc:Down?! Last I checked death city went up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

ooc: He was on the pile of body's, anyway he touches the obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:20 pm

Ooc:They are still pretty far away. You's gonna have ta do some walkin'. For the sake of the experience lets not try to shorten the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:42 pm

Arthur put his hands in his pockets and slid down the mass of dead souls. This was a fitting conclusion to this demon blades life. It had taken all his friends and even strangers to get here but as he walked through the town weary of traps, he knew that it ended here. Him or Nubun.
Thomas looked at Arthur through his scope. he was to weak from his attack to walk down with him, but he could call out to give him a warning, and if he had to. He had one good shot left in him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:54 pm

The bodies slowly began putting themselves together again and slid into their previous positions piled on either side of the street. One can tell from the view that the area around the obelisk where the DWMA once stood is completely flat, as though it were meant as a battle ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:03 am

"so, the black blood is overtaking me, there is one solution." connor stabbed himself in the arm with a spear. "perhaps bloodletting before it circulates too much is a good idea" he yelled in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:06 am

ohh gee, wonder what will happen if I approach this trustworthy obelisk... Arthur crept up on it expecting an attack and reached out a hesitant hand to touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:54 pm

Bloom looked around "okay this is giving a whole new meaning to the word creepy " she started walking forward tords the great tower in the center were the DWMAshould be. "Is this what he wants death city to look like once he is done with it , if so we have to stop him, deren how are you your not in to much pain"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:42 pm

Deren cracked a smile in the weapon's reflection as they made their way to the arena-like area. "Don't spin me around too quickly and I'll be alright. The last thing I need right now is for you ta worry about me, Bloom. Also, don't let the creepy scenery get to ya. All we gotta do is kill the guy responsible and everyone'll come back to life. You'll see!"

Out of view from the scythe's reflection, Deren clutched a sizable bloody wound on his lower right side caused by messing up while forcing so many rounds together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:47 pm

Bloom nodded "okay ill be careful with you, how can I not worrie about you your my weapon my friend and the man I love you cant ask me not to worrie I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you " she said unaware of his wounds and creeped forward "is good that I have an anti madness wavelength or this would probably drive me loopy"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:39 pm

At a touch the obelisk begins to sink into the ground until the spot it was standing in was a crimson red pool. Upon closer inspection one would realize that slight indentations in the ground were concentric rings of the arcane runes. The began to glow a bit as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:52 pm

Gabriel told me about these! Arthur starts kicking the runes and using his sword hand to etch away them. Making them imperfect in hopes to neutralism their affect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill nebun.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next