Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill nebun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:12 am

The runes, etched in stone, don't come out.

The red pool begins to ripple from the center, almost beckoning them into it hypnotically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:26 am

After what felt like hours, a red liquid started to ripple. What, that's it? That's all that's going to happen?! "I'm done with this place! Bloom, start charging rounds. I don't care how long it's gonna take, we'll just have to keep shooting rounds at the pool until this guy's forced to bring us back, 15 rounds at a time. We'll destroy everything here if we have to! Are ya with me?!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:43 am

The rippling increases, until the waves gradually grow larger and larger. They flow over the rim, splashing against their ankles, still seeming to tug on the edge of the mind, urging you to enter the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:21 pm

Bloom feels the urge to go into the red liquid and as if in a trance she walks forward going deeper and deeper into the thick liquid that smelled strongly of iron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:39 pm

"Hey, what's up, Bloom?" Deren mentioned, focusing on her wavelength. "Ya didn't forget how ta reload or somethin, did you?" Slowly, he began to grow worried before finally looking through the reflection at her face. She seemed completely out of it! What the heck was up with her? "Bloom? Are you ok, Bloom?!" She slowly continued, moving into the rippling water-thing. "What are you doing!?!? BLOOM!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:42 pm

Bloom didnt respond her face was blank as she continued walking in to the liquid that beckoned her down into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:10 pm

What was going on? Deren glanced at the red pool. It felt like it was drawing hi- Oh crap! He had to get her away from that thing! The weapon turned into his human form and grabbed Bloom's arm, looking away from the rippling surface as he tried desperatly to pull her away from it. "Wake up, Bloom! this is some kind-of trap or somethin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:15 pm

His grip on her arm was tight and as she pulled agensr him the pain in her arm was what snapped her out of the trance she looked at him "huh what happened "she could feel the wetness on her stomic and screeched running back to the shore looking a bit green " why was I in that crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:27 pm

"I'm not sure what the heck it is." Deren mentioned, crossing his arms. "You just looked at it and it tried ta take you in.... It's either the witches have taken over or, just maybe, this isn't the real Death City. The last thing I remember we were swallowed by that pale freak before we could stop him. Maybe we're in his soul or somethin? I mean, how would we be able to test that?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

The pool surges once more, almost angrily, before forming a tremendous tidal wave, swallowing them all. When they blink the find themselves standing in the same spot of death city, directly in front of the DWMA courtyard as though nothing had changed. Meisters and weapons walk about, continuing on about their daily lives. The sun shines brightly, and everyone looks to be in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:07 pm

(OoC: Where the heck is Nebun?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:35 pm

Ooc: you aren't out of the woods yet buddy. Hehehehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:58 pm

Bloom looked confused "whats happening I don't get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 5:47 pm

Deren slowly looked around, something wasn't right. "I think we might be in a dream or something.... Hang on, I have an idea!" Without warning, he took out a dagger hidden in his sleeve and handed it to his partner. "I think it's a dream or somethin. So if I don't get hurt, it'll prove we're in a dream... but if I know it's coming, I could imagine it in the dream anyways. So I think if you stab me, Bloom, it'll snap us out of this.... I think......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:13 pm

I-I dont want to hurt you "she said wide eyes her hands shaking "what if this isent a dream and I really hurt you I couldn't live with my self if I hurt you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:35 pm

"Come on!" Bloom's partner mentioned, thankful that his wound from before wasn't obvious behieth his black outfit. "I'm not asking ya to kill me or somethin, just a quick slash at my arm. I mean it's better than not knowing, right?" The weapon turned to the side slightly showing her the lightning bolt-shaped scar on his shoulder. "I've been through much worst before... I won't even have to fight since you'll be wielding me if things go crazy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:38 pm

Bloom looked at him and nodded"I really dont want to do this but we need to know ,...... im sorry " she said as she took the knife faced it away fron her body and slashed a gash acrost his arm
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:50 pm

One of the students sees the attack and, naturally wanting to save his fellow student, jumps In The way and takes the attack for him. The student steps back, looking confused. The wound begins leaking black blood. The DWMA begins to crumble into dust and float away in the wind. Suddenly every student begins coughing up the inky black substance. Something cracks and with a wet tear their skeletons begin to crawl out of their mouths, as though the skins were nothing more than suits. The people panic and wail in pain as the same happens to them. As the DWMA crumbles into dust, the whole city devolves into the condition in which they first found it, blood running down the streets. In the place of the DWMA stands the pool and the obelisk. Soon the obelisk crashes open, revealing the prone form of Nebun. Black and red tendrils, like blood vessels, spread out from his body, holding him in the air. Oddly enough this Nebun appears frightened and pained, thrashing about in his sleep. He is not quite as pale as normal and his black hair hangs down in his face. Nebun's core was exposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 6:56 pm

Bloom screamed as there skeletons crawled out of there mouths in a grewsom bloody mess she crouched down and covered her ears willing the screams to stop for everything to just go back to normal as tears leeked down her face in fright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 7:37 pm

As soon as the world started going crazy, Deren snatched his dagger out of Bloom's hand. This definatly wasn't his dream by any means... But what the heck was it?! He got in between his partner and the other students, trying to protect her as he noticed the pale guy from before with tendrils coming out of his body. Him! Of course! They must be in his head!

"Comeon, Bloom, you gotta focus. The only way for this to end is to fight back. HE's causing all of this! We have to kill him, quick!" Impatiently, he threw the dagger at the wierd form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 7:56 pm

Bloom opened her eyes when she felt the converting hand of her partner she looked up at him suddenly feeling caln as she looked into his eyes. She gave a huff and stude up "sorry I lost it there for a second. Im focused lets kil this guy and get out of here "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Right!" Deren turned into his scythe form, ready to be charged. "Ready, Bloom! Fire whenever you're ready! I'll charge 12 rounds at a time, just focus on reloading and firing until you're out of wavelength. Don't stop until we murder this sonofab*tch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 8:52 pm

Bloom nodded doing as he said filtering her soul wavelength into him and taking aim at nebun and fireing and she kept doing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:06 pm

As soon as the first 12 shots fired off, the recoil nearly forced them back. Then, she reloaded and Deren readied another 12 shots. "It's good to go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:10 pm

She aimed for another part and fired using her strength to control the recoil as she fired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill nebun.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next