Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm goin' through it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm goin' through it  Empty
PostSubject: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:34 am

I'm really going through it with my asinine little brother right now. He has this dream of growing up in and playing in the nfl, which I'm not against, but he's so stubborn. Today, 5 people came to him about an irritating habit he has, and he thought that we were all just saying it to be saying it. My mom was trying her hardest to get him to see that he listens to no one! But guess what, he's stupid. So he decided to continue in his imbecilic ways of stubbornness. And that's not the worse part. He told me that he can't trust, me, his three sisters, and my sister fiancé. All because we had a conversation about him behind his back. So were all like, Mattias, what's the point in talking to you face to face if you're not gonna take our advice.... I just need some practical ways on how to deal with a stubborn little brat who doesn't understand the harshness of reality. Please help me before I drive a wooden steak though his heart OR MINE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 3:09 am

I've been in the position of the little brother. Even if you all realize why he does wrong, he doesn't. Until he is old enough and smart enough to see his mistake will he leave you alone. In other words. Until he's 11 or 12-ish he won't be completely out of your hair. At least that's how I see it, how long has this issue been going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 11:57 am

Well... I'm 13 (soon to be 14) and he's 11. This has been going on for about 3 or 4 years now. And I can honestly say that's its my fault. At one point in my life, I didn't care about his feelings at all. I would beat him up, call him names, tease. One day he asked me why I did that, and I told because it made me laugh. T_T. After a while, I apologized and he accepted my apology, but he's been holding a grudge ever since. I talked with my two older sisters, (30 and 16) and my sisters fiancé. All of them said that I was cold and cynical and cruel, which was hard to accept but after thinking about it, I could see that I was. So me and my brother trying to fix this, but Mattias won't cooperate. I've apologized multiple times, we've sat down with every single person in my house and talked, but he's so stubborn, so he won't look at his faults, only mine. I already know what I have to do and I'm trying to do them to fix this relationship. But he thinks it only me and he won't try to look at the things he needs to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:31 pm

How about you secretly record him when he is being a 'prat' and show him how much of a idiot he is being.

I dunno :/ I am quite stubborn too xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 12:35 pm

The only thing that will really help is time. When I was about your age dead I started getting along with my older sister so the best thing to do is wait it out. Other than that idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 1:09 pm

Idk. Timers exactly what we need, but I don't know how long I can tolerate his asinine behaviors, BEFORE I DRIVE A KNIFE IN MY FACE!!! *sigh* I guess I just need to be more patient. And more... Better...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:07 pm

Alright, you were mean, and he holds to much of a grudge, so I would suggest each of you murder the other one. Remember that you gotta time this right or only one will die. Mkay?

I'm kidding, I suggest murder as a solution to everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 6:53 pm

*Is an only child and wants to help but doesn't know how to deal with the situation*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin' through it    I'm goin' through it  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm goin' through it
Page 1 of 1