Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victarian Steelbane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victarian Steelbane Empty
PostSubject: Victarian Steelbane   Victarian Steelbane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 2:13 pm

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/One-Piece-Sword-Cosplay-Display-Three-Swords-Style-Roronoa-Zoro-1-/00/s/Mzk5WDYwMA==/$%28KGrHqZHJCIE7y%29zN6m5BPH6yb,FF!~~60_45.JPG

Name: Victarian Steelbane

Meister: Thorzan Wolfen

Weapon Form: Long Bladed Katana

Appearence: From all standards Victarian is an average person. His height is the only thing that is not the normal height for his age, 6'3.
He has Jet Black hair that he has cut short to keep it from getting in his eyes. His eyes are odd aswell, one eye is blue and one eye is green. His normal attire consists of: Black Leather Trench-coat, Black Military boots, Black Shirt and Black Jeans.

Personality: Victarian is the silent type, he's the one in the back corner of the room, listening but never saying anything. Some may be put off by this personality, but most people also know to leave him alone since he is rather intimidating because of his height and his constant Cold-shouldering of everyone... except his partner, he considers his Meister, Thorzan Wolfen, his only friend.

History: Victarian hails from America, a normal person from the city of New-York, After 13 years spent in New-York, His family found out that he could transform into a weapon from when they saw him fighting off bullies that were picking on him, his arm turning into that of a double-edged katana blade, his family send him to death city where he is enrolled into Death Acadamy and got a place as a weapon in the DWMA.

Have you read the rules?:
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Victarian Steelbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victarian Steelbane   Victarian Steelbane I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:54 pm

His personallity is alright. Not really much to mention, it makes sense but could be better. History is pretty standard, as well. His appearence is pretty cool, though, with different eye colors distinguishing him from most people.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Victarian Steelbane
Page 1 of 1