Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dex Forge (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dex Forge (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Dex Forge (W.I.P.)   Dex Forge (W.I.P.) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 5:15 pm

Name: Dex/Dexter Forge

Meister:

Weapon Form: Dex can turn into a very large robotic right arm. It is part of a formation that forms one giant robot. He can also turn into an exoskeleton of the arm, in case he was fighting alone, or if all other parts of the formation wasn't present for the meister.

Dex can also turn into a large cross gun. ( http://darklinkthe2nd.deviantart.com/art/Punisher-Wolfwood-s-Cross-40176080 ) The way you use it is pretty simple. You just slide your arm into the top of the cross and the trigger is there. When you fire, bullets come out of the other end. You can switch from single fire mode or radpid fire.

His last weapon for is a cape. Now I know you're probably thinking, how is he gonna use the cape. Anyway, its an all black cape that has a dark black inside. When the cape is equipped, there are shadowy hands that can stretch out of the inside of the cape and attack or defend. The maximum amount of hands that can be out at once is ten. The hands have sharp claws on them and they look like shadows. The hands ate harder than rocks so it unlikely that they'll get destroyed. But if one happened to get destroyed, that hand will be lost forever.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Dex is about 6 feet tall. He has blonde hair that comes to his ears and spikes out a little. He has a very light beard as well. He has a pretty muscular build. He wears a white sleeveless t-shirt that says volleyball on it in red, fading letters. The sides of his shirt are slit so you can see through the sides. He wears a red cap backwards on his head and he wears red fingerless gloves. You will usually find him bare feet or wearing yellow converse. He wears army pattern shorts.

Personality: Dex is a charmer. He is usually found trying to sweet up a girl or something. He is a very manipulative, lying genius though. He often uses his physical strength to manipulate his brothers to do what he wants. He's kind-of a bully, but not so mean. He like sitting around in the sun and talking to girls. He hates people that are extremely analytical. He also hates fast food. He tries his best to stay healthy and fit. He really enjoys hanging around with all of his brothers and beating them up. He likes to pick on people and watch their reactions. He basically a jerk, but he's also very kind and caring. He likes small animals and nature. He really cares about his brothers the most. He hates seeing people getting bullied, even though he does it himself and he hates people that pick on him.

History:

Miscellaneous: Dex is extremely strong for his age. He is also very dangerous. He is a very calculated fighter and he has trained for most of his life. He really enjoys beating people up which makes him that much more dangerous. He's never lost a single fight. He was trained by a mentor to become a MMA fighter, but he strayed away and created his own fighting style.
Ps- He LOVES knives. Especially butterfly knives. He has a large arsenal of knives hidden in his room.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love eating so- I mean soul eater.
Back to top Go down

Dex Forge (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1