Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 2:21 pm

Casper frowned as she contemplated this.

"The way my aunt explains it is that every timeline runs on at the same time, all the infinite possibilities intertwining and looping together. When something happens that makes one timeline impossible like a death, that timeline splits off along with all the futures attached to it and the futures stay intertwined but that timeline just isn't possible anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 4:44 pm

Leo: Ah. Well, I don't really know how to respond to that, since I'm not going to even try to be more philosophical then a psychic. I don't have too much more to say about this then, so, any questions, because I'm out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

"Not particularly. Curiosity isn't something i generally have on hand. I'm a fairly passive person, if there's something you think i should know then tell me, i'm not going to pry into your life."

(I may not be able to post for a while, robotics has stolen me away from my internet activities)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:51 pm

Leo: I have nothing for now, I guess. I mean, I might, I just can't think of it at the moment right now.

He jumped off the branch and brushed himself off, then laid in the grass.

Leo: Maybe you could research questions to ask, just so you don't feel left out in the future?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:39 pm

"Why would i feel left out? I sort of enjoy our little question sessions. I'm more concerned about if you feel left out because i don't have any questions for you."

Causper dropped from the branch, flipping mid-air to land on her feet. She lost balance slightly and fell backwards into the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 9:48 pm

Leo: I don't mind not answering questions, honestly. Maybe I we should talk about other philosophical questions to talk about in the future? Should be interesting to hear your opinion about those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:09 am

"Sure why not? I don't have to be back at the hotel for another four hours. What kind of philosophy do you take intrest in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 3:55 pm

Leo: I'm not really sure. . . Alright, I got one. Not so much of a philosophy, but I think it will be good. So, and I know this is a bit ironic with us being students here, but do you think it is alright to execute criminals? Not counting Kishins, I mean people who kill and don't eat souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

"I'd rather not have anyone die, if it's all the same to you. There are worse punishments then death."

Causper began to create a sort of cat's cradle between her palms using her slim spiderthread chains.

"What else to discuss? Origins of weapons? Perhaps something more light like the existence of mythical beasts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:26 am

Leo: Actually, I think there are mythical beast in this world. I heard from a friend that was talking with a witch that their was a witch who was a phoenix. She never met that witch, but she knows of the witch phoenix's existence. She also doesn't know of the person's gender, but that's not too important. But, if there is a phoenix witch, there must be a phoenix. And I'm sure it's like that for other creatures, but I'm a bit more scared to sail now. I would rather not run into a Kraken or a Hydra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6