Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:18 pm

"I usually keep to myself. My aunt keeps telling me it's not healthy to have so few real friends but I'm not about to become friends with a random stranger who is learning how to kill witches and might very well kill one of my closest friends."

She bit into another piece of garlic bread, not wanting to continue that topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:25 pm

Leo continued eating as well, trying to think of another topic.

Leo: Hmm. . . How did you and Alycia meet then, since you guys seem to be close friends?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:44 pm

Causper ran her fingers through her hair.

"It's sort of an odd story, Alycia was being chased by a pair of meisters and i had been visiting my fathers grave. Alycia's magic was slightly off when she tried to teleport away so as i was leaving the cemetary she fell on me from out of no where. We ran, and after a while we lost the meisters but they caught up with us when i was leading her to the hotel. We both panicked, Alycia couldn't use her spells and i couldn't fight on my own. I'm not quite sure what happened after we were cornered but there was a lot of evidence that there was a battle. We think that somehow Alycia and i resonated together but she can't touch me in my weapon form at all anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:47 pm

Leo: Interesting, and pretty cool.

He took a drink of water, and tried not to nod off.

Leo: So, did she have the ice cream parlor at this point yet? And what made her decide to stay in Death City?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:36 pm

"The ice cream parlor was in Italy at that point i think. She brought it over to Death City when she'd gathered enough energy. I'm not sure why she decided to move here, it was pretty risky but no one seems to mind her much because she never does magic outside of the shop."

Causper rested her dishes on her lap and stretched out on the ground. She pillowed her head on her arms, her back to the warm earth as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:49 pm

Leo: Italy? Well, that's pretty cool. I've never left the country before, but it is pretty impressive to muster that much energy. I'm kind of glad she isn't my enemy if she can do that. Speaking of which, we won't actually come across one of her enemies or fight other meisters, will we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 7:09 pm

Causper shrugged. She knew the meisters who had fought against her and Alycia the first time wouldn't come back but others might try and kill Alycia in the future.

"It took her just under a month to gather the energy. As for her enemies, she doesn't have any personally. I'm concerned about future meisters that might try to hurt her, she can take care of herself though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 7:14 pm

Leo:. . . Oh, I think I can help. It may be kind of a stretch, but I think it could work. See, I heard of several witches living in the city in peace. And if we talk to the right people, we could be able to have her live here in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:14 pm

Causper nodded and sat up agian.

"I'd rather not bother anyone about this, very few of the people that know Alycia know she's a witch and every single one of those people swore to never reveal her secret. I'd like to keep it like that if i can. Even if she is found out one day, she's got a reserve of energy large enough to teleport the entire store to the opposite end of the earth if she has to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:05 am

Leo: Fair enough. Anyway, I can't think if anymore questions, so if you have any, go on ahead.

He finished most of his food, and drank all of his water. He laid down, trying not to nod off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:08 pm

Causper shook her head.

"None about you specifically, but i've got a couple questions about the school if you don't mind answering them. No one in my family went there except for my mother so i have no idea what it's like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:11 pm

Leo got up, and nodded.

Leo: Go ahead, I don't mind answering your questions.

He went into the basket, and pulled out a slice of pie. He cracked a small smile, and started to dig into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:15 pm

"Well, it's quite obviously not the same as a normal highschool, but do they have any subjects that are even vaguely similar to the classes at a regular school? Like mathematics? Or science?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:18 pm

Leo: Yeah, they do have those classes. Not all people want to stay a meister or be a weapon. People might want to other stuff then be a meister, like a doctor, so they decided not to cut them. And it is still a pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:43 pm

Causper nodded.

"I guess that makes sense, fighting isn't for everyone. What about the teachers? Are they all meisters and weapons or are some of them just normal humans?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:45 pm

Leo: I don't know. I mean, technically meisters are normal humans, they have just been trained to fight. Though, I am pretty sure that the teachers have all been meisters at one point, but don't quote me on that. That would have to be a question for an actual teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:55 pm

"Right, yeah, i'll ask my teachers about that."

Causper fished through the basket of food, finding a pair of apples neatly tucked into a corner. She tossed them back and forth between her hands and into the air.

"Anything about the school you think I should know before starting? School history, people to avoid, that kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:57 pm

Leo: The history isn't too hard to figure out, and not much people to avoid. Except Hiro, apparently there was a huge thing that happened with him, but that happened before I arrived here. Not much people like to talk about it, though, and from what I heard, it was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 4:13 pm

"Got it, no complicated school history, casually avoid Hiro and the majority of normal people at the school added to my to do list."

She tossed one of the apples back into the basket and bit into the other.

"Would you like to get back to your nap now Leo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:07 pm

Leo: No, I'm not getting back to sleep now. Though, I do appreciate the thought. Honestly, right now, I'm just going to relax for a bit.

He laid down and stretched, welcoming the warm earth to his skin. He rested his hands on his chest, staring at the clouds go by, though they were few and far in between.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:10 pm

Causper smiled and lay down beside him, pillowing her head on her arms. She watched the sky while munching on her apple.

"I can see why you managed to fall asleep here. It's quite comfy and surprisingly warm too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 7:45 am

Leo gave a small nod at her, still staring up.

Leo: Yeah, I started just laying outside to try to get some sleep. It's pretty relaxing, even if it always doesn't help me sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:45 pm

Causper nodded but said nothing. She continued to munch on her apple and watch the clouds roll by, soon enough she was lost deep in thought, almost forgetting that Leo was there beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 6:01 pm

Leo stared in the sky, and took in a deep breath of the meal they just had. When Causper didn't say anything, he figured she didn't want to talk at the moment. So, he decided to just to stay silent, observing the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:49 am

Causper pushed herself up to her feet, she knew if they stayed on the ground anylonger they wouldn't get anything done.

"Alright Leo, we should get back to practicing before we both fall asleep onthe ground."

She stretched out a hand to Leo, offering help up even though she knew it wasn't entirely necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next