Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starwitch. o3o

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Starwitch. o3o Empty
PostSubject: Starwitch. o3o   Starwitch. o3o I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 5:44 pm

Starwitch. o3o Tumblr_static_pink_haired_girl

Kanani, Kaimana Malia

Animal Form: Starfish, although she never actually takes that form.

Love Interest: Her husband, whom is really her boyfriend of almost 400 years. They've yet to be married, but she considers them to be and completely fawns over him.

Appearance: Kaimana is an older woman, but still youthful in appearance. She has vibrant pink hair which is long and streaks down to her back, as well as reddish-pink eyes which are bright and full of constant energy. Her face is perky, down to the slightly tanned skin. She wears no makeup aside from a dull pink lipstick which she wears constantly, unless she's sleeping or something. Her figure is curvaceous, with a very hourglass-like shape that she loves showing off with tighter clothing and skirts, albeit she does wear long skirts often so as not to show off every bit that the world doesn't need to see. Her irises are actually tiny star patterns, which pulse constantly, giving off tiny amounts of illumination. She stands at 5'9" and weighs around 146 pounds.

Personality: Kaimana is a kind, motherly figure that really only wants to help the poor creatures that come to her. However, she has a sort of incompetency to her that makes her seem very clumsy and cause a lot of accidents. She's quite obviously very loving evidenced by how she dotes over her husband and her "daughters" Vera and Veva, although she doesn't get to see Veva almost ever, considering how the girl doesn't know who she is. Despite being somewhat silly and incompetent, Kaimana has hundreds of years of intelligence and knowledge built up in her head that she uses in her experiments and can be a generally large threat when she'd like to be. However, being as kind-hearted and sweeter than diabetes as she is, she refuses to use her science or her magic to cause harm to Death City or anywhere.

History:
Warning, suckage:

Miscellaneous: Adopted mother of Vera and Veva Avery.
Is a tropical girl of the highest and fruitiest degree.
Eventually did get to go to college and graduated summa cum laude.
Dyes her hair pink, is actually a natural blonde.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul God Eater, I mean, what?

Last edited by Tech N9ne on March 13th 2014, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Starwitch. o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starwitch. o3o   Starwitch. o3o I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:21 am

Ready to be approved, I guess. The history's kinda bad though, at least, in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Starwitch. o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starwitch. o3o   Starwitch. o3o I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 5:01 pm

Accepted. Hopefully she'll be a real STAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starwitch. o3o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starwitch. o3o   Starwitch. o3o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starwitch. o3o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: