Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamus.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 7:15 pm

this topic will loosely follow the infamous story line. some one on one sections will take place in pm.
Infamous, if you don't know. is a game were you are given super powers and moral choices. Not everyone has to be good evil, as in real life many people can be put into the category neutral. choose out your power and get ready, not two seconds in we're leveling the city.
Powers- the powers in infamous are varied. flight, short range teleportation, and blasting energy are all common choices. just make a character sheet and if I accept it your good to go.

Last edited by jac600 on February 1st 2014, 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 10:23 pm

Name Stella Hopkins

Love Interest: none yet

Appearance: she stands a 5"6ft and has a small slender frame. She has long waist length black hair and bright hazle eyes. She is often seen in a t shirt and dark jeans .

Personality: she is outgoing and talkative . She loves to read in a quite corner, but she also loves to party and have a good time.shes that girl that everyone loves to talk to. She enjoys feeling of an adrenalin rush. Dhe dosent back down easly only if a situation seems completely hopeless.

Powers: she can fly and has telekinesis and is skilled in hand to hand combat as well as weapons she can use anything from a sword to a gun

Other: she can fly dew to her large wings that fold into her back thay are large black wings that have white tips
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:34 am

Ok you are accepted. Let me make my character...
Name: Cole McGrath
powers: Electrical powers to various to describe.
call me original but I will be using the character from the game for certain plot points.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:39 am

Okay lets starts rping if you want)
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 9:39 am

ooc: Very well, everyone for some reason has been called to the center of empire city. so until everyone is here then please explain the events that led to your character being here.
cole McGrath walked into the center of the city. a small park monument surrounded by thick highway overpass. he had been called in special for this delivery. " It can only be cole. " the caller said. unfortunately, it paid three times the normal rate so the company accepted. nobody was here to pick it up so he waited for them to come.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:07 am

Name Simply addressed as Shadow.

Alignment: NE.

Love Interest: none yet

Appearance: he wears a simple outfit, red t-shirt *it wasn't red originally hint hint*, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black sneakers.

Personality: Creepy, prankster, and deceitful. Shadow is the character who is always smiling and doesn't seem to be a threat. He fights from behind the lines most of the time, tricking people since he prefers not to fight. Even this is a trick making people think he isn't good at fighting, which he specializes in. He also seems to be the comedic relief.

Powers: Short range teleport, energy blast, ability to mess with peoples heads, and physical durability *thinks of it as superman's body being like steel, but not THAT powerful*
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 12:23 pm

ooc: Accepted! Now why was me made to come to the center of the city?
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 12:35 pm

Stella made her way through the streets of thd city people milling around her. She felt claustrophobic in the street with all the bodys of people pressing In aroun her. her friend said there was a meeting her anthat she needed to attend so here she is walking to the place were her friend said to go

Last edited by firefly on February 1st 2014, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:03 pm

ooc: This is before anyone has their powers.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:18 pm

Oooh crap okay ill edit)
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:33 pm

Cole looked at stella. " Hey are you here to pick up this package? " he asked. holding a brown paper bag and a clipboard.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 1:37 pm

Umm I dont know my friend said I needed to come here "she said looking uncertain
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:05 pm

Adrian Kozak

Appearance:
Picture:
Personality: Quiet, almost always calm, he will always help his friends. When he fights with his enemy, he can be very aggressive
Powers: Fire balls..In the future i think I'll add somethin more
Other: He has a smartphone that can hack things and also he has a Beretta M9

Last edited by Leke on February 2nd 2014, 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:10 pm

Shadow was in the center for one reason and one reason only, to cause trouble. He was mostly pick pocketing. He was a street person so, this came natural to him. He was taking items, putting them on other people, so lot's of fights were breaking out. He keeled over stifling a laugh, though noone seemed to notice. "Hahaha...aaaaaaa... This is too much fun."
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:16 pm

ooc: Leke, you are accepted. but your powers are a bit mild. Cole is really the electricity guy so I would recommend and elemental type. like smoke, light, fire, water, ice. Our hero's/villans start weak and the powers you list aren't all that they can do. also all conduits are tougher and more athletic than normal humans, but this varies person to person.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:19 pm

OOC: Edited
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:39 pm

ok, now just explain how she was called here and this thread can go nuclear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:14 pm

Adrian was very near the group of people.. Then he pulled out his smartphone and checked the mail. In the mail he read that he have to go and pick up the package. After a while he walked to the place where the package should wait for him.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:35 pm

Suddenly, Cole got a call. He flipped open his phone and answered it. " Yes hello, your boss gave me your phone number. It appears that there is something wrong with the package. " Gabriel took a lightweight computerized metal ball out of the bag. " What about it? " " If you could please grab both handles. " Cole holds his phone in his shoulder up to his neck. " Pull it apart. " Cole did so and he hear electricity crackling. " What is thi- " Push them both together. " Cole did and imedently regretted doing so...
watch this until the first 28 seconds are up, no peeking you... https://youtu.be/t5Te2CrQsjE
Everyone felt a blast shake the earth and they were imploded close to the devise. nobody was able to stay awake and everything faded to black. when the woke up they were covered In burns and felt exhausted. Cole stood up his eyes glaring into the searchlight of a rescue helicopter. " If you can walk then please proceed to the evacuation zone. " Cole thought it was a miracle that he could get up. all around them they stood in a blast crater except for the aura of safety in a platform that used to be under the monument.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:44 pm

Stella got up groggy and she hurt all over but when she herd the helicopter she started walking limping a bit
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:44 pm

"EH?" Was all he could get out before the explosion. As these events unfolded, he stood up grinning. "Hehehe...ehehehehehe.... I never could have cause this much chaos... well legally." He walked up to Cole. "Hiya, do you know where the evacuation zone is?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:46 pm

Adrian slowly got up and coughed. What the..Hell? He thought. The whole situation was unusual. Adrian looked around..He felt the pain on his body. Adrian walked to the group of people and coughed again.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:48 pm

cole coughed before pointing to a collection of ambulances and police vehicles on a drawbridge. unfortunately there was three hundred yards of fire and explosions in between them. " Come on! "He yelled in a gravly voice. He took off running and as tired as he was he noticed he felt far lighter, each step was a 3 foot stride but it felt no different from walking.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:52 pm

Stella looked at them a scared look on her face and once he started running she fallowed after him running like she was lighter then a feather as they ran to the zone "what happened"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:54 pm

Adrian ran after the man. He was ignoring everything around him..He had to survive. He can't die now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamus. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamus.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: