Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infamus.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Infamus. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:07 pm

Stella tookto the air jerking a gun out of the gaurds hand and whaking them in the head with it
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:14 pm

Through out their attacks some of the civilians join in and throw rocks, soon the police on the outside are gone. " LETS GO! " Said Cole as he shocked open the gate. The guards where on alert and ther were a half dozen opponents armed with guns.
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:27 am

Shadows sighed. "These guys aren't that bright are they?" He asked cheerfully. His hands went up, as another of his BIG explosion went off, killing the group. He then teleported away after yelling; "TAG YOUR IT!!!"
Back to top Go down

Infamus. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:41 am

As they all advanced a bullhorn sounded. " STOP YOU ASSAULT RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AUTHERISED TO USE LETHAL FORCE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. " There were more guards snapping to attention, but Cole had this one. He electrifies the metal barricades they were standing on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infamus. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infamus.   Infamus. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infamus.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: