Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kayle Wip

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kayle Wip Empty
PostSubject: Kayle Wip   Kayle Wip I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:27 pm

Kayle Wip Kayle_UnmaskedSkin_Ch

Name: Kayle

Animal Form: Eagle

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: She is a fairly tall woman, standing about 6 feet tall, with blond, flowing hair that went down to her shoulder blades. He eyes were a deep emerald green, that held an intensity like no other. She almost always wears wears her enchanted golden armor, so as to not to ever be vulnerable.

Personality: She takes everything seriously, and is always straight to the point.

History: Kayle

Powers: Immortality, pyrokinesis, and healing. These are the powers that she has.

Immortality: Kayle never ages. She has a spell that gives her temporary invincibility for two post. This ability has a cooldown of ten posts before she can use it again(of my posts).

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by nevermore on March 21st 2014, 10:31 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kayle Wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayle Wip   Kayle Wip I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:11 pm

I'm gonna go on and say that he will not be approved with that age. The oldest character on the site is like one thousand or something I think. I mean, Giriko was about 800 before his soul itself started to wear down because of his age.
Back to top Go down

Kayle Wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: