Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:06 pm

ooc: When thinking of the destruction I am reminded of bastion.
Leo hopped rubble to rubble until he stood defensively in front of crystal and charmander. Leo used counter. " You think you can walts it here and destroy my home? Hit me, go on! Can't the S rank take out a lowly lucario with its mind? DO IT! " ( Conter does X2 of the damage done to the user to the attacker in fighting damage. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:16 pm

Mewtwo stood there, as he looked at the lightning bolt and the ice shard. He looked at the Lucario and both of them flew at him hitting him head on. *this knocks him out*. Suddenly they exploded/shattered, and blood hit the area around them. Leo had been hurt badly, but was still in one piece. Mewtwo was then looking to his left as he was knocked unconscious.

Palkia grabbed him. "Damn it! We're too late." He yelled.

"PALKIA LOOK OUT!" Dialga yelled as thunder hit Palkia. Paklia fell, landing in one of his portals. Dialga looked at Mewtwo who had miraculously healed, and woken up. Dialga flew into Palkia's portal and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:21 pm

" Telepathy's cheating... " Leo fell back at crystals feet, hoping that he would wake up again. " Jerk... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 7:45 am

Jet falls out of his tree and dashes at Mewtwo uses quick attack teleporting to one place then to another closer then he is right next to Metwo "Sulpise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:22 pm

"You're not that bright are you?" Mewtwo asked. He sent the kid flying into the Lucario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 2:04 am

Crystar looked at him "~f you will help me find my mom shes missing aswell " -he said a slightly terrifide look in her eyes "+hats going on and who is that attacing us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:19 pm

Vee gets up looks at Crystal and says "Hey Shinx little help?" He charges at Mewtwo again and yells "You ruined my NAP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:22 pm

Mewtwo didn't even let him get near him, and sent the man flying into a near by wall. As this happen a portal appear beneath everyone and they all were transported to a ice covered area, all non fire or ice types feel dreadfully cold. there is nothing within miles and just ice and snow and occasional hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 2:34 pm

Crystal stands about ready to attack when the portal opens and she feels a falling sisation and screams he eyes close. The next moment she was suddenly freezing cold and she suddenly hit the the cold packed ice and the brethe was knocked out of her when she reganed her breathing she sat up shivering she was only in a tank top and shorts because thats what she had sleept in and didnt change
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:11 pm

Ooc: sorry to intrude but may I join? (Can I be a glaceon!?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:13 pm

Well Espeon isn't joining but sure, no Glaceon, must be basic and the one Eevee allowed is already taken.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:15 pm

Ooc: so can I be a zorua?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:16 pm

OOC: sure.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:18 pm

Ooc: yay also sorry for intruding in the middle of your fight

Zoey zorua was walking nearby and heard the ruckus "whats that?!" She whispered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:18 pm

umm
character sheet?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:32 pm

Ooc: oh sorry! (Wait do I need stats and powers because I bad at stats) u could pm info instead of me spamming the thread
Name: zoey
Pokemon: zorua
Personality: very mischievous and sassy, she can lie with a straight poker face and is a smooth talker, however she really only shows these qualities to enemies and strangers, she is a very loyal friend and would lie for them and happily battle with them side by side
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:06 pm

Ooc: brb for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:28 pm

Vee sits up sees Crystal shivering pulls his jacket sleeves down then hands the jacket to Crystal "Here Shins."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:51 pm

Crystal looked up at him her body shaking she took the coat and put it on it was still warm from his body heat "thanks and my name is Crystal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:47 pm

ooc: Do I wake up or groan lowdly in my forced sleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:50 pm

OOC: your choice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:55 pm

Ooc: can I jump in?

(Just incase I can)

Zoey was walking along a path near the fight when she decided to get nosey "what's going on?" She said in a low voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:09 pm

OOC: we are in an ice area.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:16 pm

Ooc: ok, so zoey is on a path trying to get out the ice area when she notices the battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:18 pm

OOC: there is not battle we just sorta........... appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: