Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can ignore this thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

You can ignore this thread. Empty
PostSubject: You can ignore this thread.   You can ignore this thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:31 pm

So I'm just going to type up some nonsensical garbage that means something to me now but won't in a few hours.

Why does this color always follow me around? This color that hides inside me? When I see it they yell, no, scream at me to run. Yet what does it mean, why should I run? Is it the color itself that I should fear? Or is it that twisted grin that I see in the mirror? Those brown, dirty eyes? That messy, uncombed hair? Yet he is me, right? So does that mean I'm him? Could I be the one who haunts my own dreams? The man with the fire, the man with the knives, they all look the same with that look in their eyes. Yes, indeed, I'm sure of it now. What I fear most is not a color, it's not fear, it's not death. No, what I fear is even worse yet. My fear is not blood, nor animals, nor heights. My fear is the fear of my own existance, my mind, and my life. How did I get this way? How did the sun become hot? I've been this way my whole life. Sane is something I'm not.

~Fall of a madman rant one, Ema~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can ignore this thread.   You can ignore this thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:24 am

Umm.. well.. i know it's a bit off-topic, but.. Could I ask you, why did you include me in your signature? You might be mistaking me for somebody else. We haven't ever talked so far I guess.. so.. what is it with the memories? I'm sorry but i don't get it..
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: You can ignore this thread.   You can ignore this thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:44 am

You know..It's a special code. Where you see your nickname in her signature, other people see theirs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You can ignore this thread.   You can ignore this thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:07 am

Oh.. thanks.. i have a little paranoia, and i thought that she had left because of me.. which wouldn't make any sense. Thanks for explaining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can ignore this thread.   You can ignore this thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can ignore this thread.
Page 1 of 1