Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:52 pm

Damien growled then looked at the group "turn on your soul protects now#" he said
All the witches concealed their souls "whats wrong??" Fiona asked "its james..." damien muttered
James looked confused "what?" "We're talking about a different james, this one is a assassin" Damien said darkly
"Every one in the house, me and damien will stay outside" james said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:18 pm

-James is sitting on the ledge of one of the buildings above ya'll-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:06 pm

Damien and james looked up abd glared at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:15 pm

-James glares at them and pulls his mask down and shows his red eye, he sees that James is going to try and use magic against him so he pushes off the wall and lands behind them- "I don't think so James."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:13 pm

Ooc: james isnt a warlock :3

James just glared at him the threw his hand at james as if he was going to punch him but then James yelled "soul force!" Then a gravitational force pushed james(assassin) into the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:44 pm

Ooc: Sorry mistaken.

-James laughs then pushes off the wall and towards James- "Soul Disruption!" -hit James in the stomach, then jumps back to the ledge-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:51 pm

Ooc: james vs james XD

James coughed up some blood "James! Are you ok??" Damien asked, james nodded then glared at the assassin "what do you want!?" James asked sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:05 pm

-his eye glows firery red and his insignia burns through his shirt- "I want the witches!!" -he has a flashback of his village being destroyed by witches- "And I won't leave until I do!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:09 pm

"GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!! YOUR NOT.HURTING MY FRIENDS!!" James yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:15 pm

-James jumps down and pulls out his soul sappers- "Fine, I'll take them by force. Good luck trying to use your soul against me. I hit you with my soul and it disrupted your wavelength."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:20 pm

James stumbles backwards, shaking with anger "you are not getting near my friends!!" James hollered, he took out his ironwood bow staff and wacked james on the head

*fun fact* iron wood is the hardest, heaviest(can't float), and mist durable wood in the world :3 (learned it in science.clasd)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:25 pm

-he just shakes it off- "I don't fight kids."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:28 pm

"Then get lost!" James snarled through clenched teeth "and dont come back!!!" James silver eyes were burning with fury
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:34 pm

"Witches I make exceptions for, f***ing demons!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:40 pm

"I SAID GET LOST YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" James roared, he made a promise to protect his friends to his parents before they died before his eyes and he wasn't going to break that promise...even if it killed him!!
James eyed the assassin with murder in his eyes

Inside the house all the witches (and one warlock) hid in the basement "I hope they're ok" raven sighed sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:03 pm

"No matter what happens they are going to die! If I leave now, I'll just report them to lord death himself." - James remembers the last thing his parents said before the witches killed them "Never give up..." -it starts to turn dark- "Perfect" -James backs into the shadow- "Shadow Bound!" -the shadows bound James(yours) to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:07 pm

"COWARD" james exclaimed, Damien summoned his grigori wings and flew up into the air "your not going to harm our friends, why attack those who NEVER did anything to you?" Damien scolded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:19 pm

-James grows with white rage- "Because all witches must die! For what they've done!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:21 pm

Damien flew down like a rocket and kicked james(assassin) in the face "NOT ALL WITCHES ARE EVIL!!" Damien growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:29 pm

-jumps back- "I don't care! They didn't show my village mercy! Why should I show them some!" -jumps up and flashes behind Damien- "Soul Disruption!" -hits him in the back and he flys and hits the roof-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:34 pm

Damien yells in pain when he fell to the ground

Raven heard the yell from the basement "they're in trouble!!" She gasped, she turned inti her raven form and flew out the window of the basement, fiona and barry followed her in their cat form, they turned to their human form on the roof "James please stop this!" Fiona cried out to the assassin "it's not right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:42 pm

-turns around and sees them, his eye glows with hatred and revenge, he takes out his soul sappers and walks towards y'all and points in y'all's direction- "Shadow Bound!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:45 pm

Raven turned into her raven form and flew up but fiona and barry were trapped "james stop!!" Fiona exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:52 pm

-he walks over to then and raises his sword and is about to strike when he sees a wolf on the building above him, he stares at it, then puts his sword up and backs up into the shadow- "Shadow withdraw..." -he speaks in a dark voice- "Stay out if my way, next time I will kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:55 pm

Fiona and barry look scared and confused, Damien finally wakes up after passing out when he hit the ground "w-whats going o-on?" He stuttered weakly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next