Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:17 pm

"Sure thing little man."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

"ok what do you want to work on? offense or defense??" James said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Whatever works for you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:38 pm

"How about a practice battle!" James said enthusiastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:39 pm

"You sure you want to do that... I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:42 pm

James smirked a bit "oh you dont have to worry about me, let's go easy on each other"
James got into a fighting pose holding his bow staff "ok remember this is a PRACTICE battle" he said with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Ok." -at that moment Kozak leaped toward James grabbed his arm then flipped him to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:04 pm

James placed his hands on the ground and flipped upright he then low sweeped james(yours) legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:13 pm

-he falls then jumps back on his feet, he uses shadow clone and all if them rush towards him and he punches him against the wall and then holds the flat end of his blade to his throat, then laughs and let's him down- "Not bad, could use some work."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:15 pm

James chuckled "yeah, shadow clones really surprised me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:21 pm

-he laughs then puts his arm around him- "Yea assassins hold many secret talents and I still haven't found all of my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:28 pm

"Wow" james said in awe "I bet my family has abilities I haven't unlocked yet, so far me and my siblings only unlocked one" james said with a sheepish smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:39 pm

-he laughs- "Come on let's get you back home before your mommy thinks I did something to you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:43 pm

James looks upset when james(yours) said 'your mommy' , he sighed sadly "ok...." he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:03 am

-he stops and turns James around- "I'm sorry little man... I forgot... I meant raven and Fiona."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:05 am

James smiled at him sadly "its ok......." he sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:14 am

-kozak takes out his knife and hands it to James- "Here I want you to have this, this was the knife that my father gave me and now I want you to have it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:17 am

James smiled "thanks, I wanna give you something too" he hands his a whistle shaped like a feather "it can be heard miles away, you can use that to contact me or my other siblings"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:20 am

-he takes it and smiles- "Thanks, but your siblings still don't like me... -James stands up-"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:24 am

James sighs "it's more like they don't trust you.......I'll talk to them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:47 am

-he walks back to the house- "They will never trust us..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:49 am

James sighed as he walked into the house "it's ok, I trust you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 1:09 am

-he puts his arm around him- "Thanks little man" -all of a sudden a guy wearing combat armor walks out of the ally, Kozak sees him then stands in front of James-

Last edited by MasterAssassin on February 20th 2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:37 am

"Uh...what's going on??" James asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:10 am

-the guy runs at us and jumps with his sword, kozak grabs James and pulls him out of the way- "Run"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next