Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:13 am

James doesn't run "no I want to help!" He protested with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 11:27 am

"No, come on." - kozak grabs James and runs down the ally-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 4:52 pm

James gasped in surprise "what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:20 pm

"We aren't going to do anything, I don't want you getting hurt." -the guy jumps through a window knocking James to the ground- "Soul Disruption!" -the guy flew and hit the wall, the overwhelming wavelength put into the hit killed him and he turned into a Kishin egg-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:25 pm

James looked amazed when the kishin died but then he shrugged "I've fought kishins before" he said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:46 pm

-picks up his sword and notices some liquid- "He was trying to poison us, he probably had it on his gloves to. If he would of hit either of us then we would probably have died." -kozak walks to the egg-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 5:48 pm

"Wow.." james said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 6:22 pm

-kozak stares at the egg, then walks away- "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 6:37 pm

James shrugged "yeah im coming" he said as he followed the assassin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:27 pm

-we walk into James' house-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:32 pm

Raven rushes over to them looking very upset "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:39 pm

"Don't worry he's fine."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:42 pm

James smiled innocently "yep im fine, we just went for a walk" he chuckled, raven narrowed her eyes "well then.... anyway its late so no more walks for tonight" she said with a yawn "you wanna spend the night Kozak?" James asked with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:07 pm

"No I'm fine. Thanks." -starts to walk home-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:08 pm

Ooc: when yoy wanna kill da thread??

James smiled "by Kozak!!" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:21 pm

Ooc: Doesn't matter as long as we make another :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:23 pm

Ooc: well im going to make another academy thread about some of my evil characters that are under cover :3 it'll be later today though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:25 pm

Ooc: ok.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:30 pm

Ooc: I want to keep the subject about them (this thread TOTALLY changed subjects dramatically)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:43 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16