Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A weird day in the academy(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A weird day in the academy(open) Empty
PostSubject: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:03 pm

In the halls of the dwma, a tall albino man, standing at 7 foot 1, walked towards the lunch room with a teacher slightly behind him to his right. This was Connor Greaves, and the man following him was simply known as 'teacher'. The two were walking in silence. The albino was dressed oddly, wearing a black straitjacket, a white, wide-brimmed fedora, black khakis, and large steel-toed boots. His hair covered his eyes and went down to his lower back. Teacher was dressed in a weird orange tux with a green tie. His hair was a rich purple color. The two walked into the room, ordered, sat down , and began eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:08 pm

James walks through the halls of the DWMA trying to figure out what hour it is and where his class is
"I might be an assassin with a keen since of direction, but when it comes to this place im blind as a bat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:29 pm

It had been a few minutes after the two had started eating when a kid walked into the room. He looked horribly lost and irritated because of it. The albino was feeling nice and decided it call him over. "Hey kid, want some lunch?" He yelled. The teacher gave him a look, but he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:52 pm

James looks around and to yall "Who are you calling a kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

"You, duh. Now answer the question, I don't have all day." He yelled back to him, messing with him a bit. 'Little does he know that I DO have all day.' He thought immediately afterwards, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:03 pm

"No im not hungry, I need to find another assassin as a weapon, but this school is rather scarce."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:12 pm

The albino was confused by this. "Why would it matter that a weapon is an assassin? If you use the weapon well then it won't really matter what it is. Be it a spoon or a nuke, whatever gets the job done." He argued to the teen, biting into the burger he had ordered. He was just glad that the meister had walked over to try and get directions from the teacher, so that they didn't need to yell to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Because I can't use Shadow Resonance without one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:19 pm

He spoke in a quieter tone, confusing the albino. "So I assume you've tried to do so on both kinds of weapons then?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Yes I tried with a regular weapon and I nearly killed myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Ha, sucks to be you! But how do you know an assassin weapon would work?" He laughed at the teen's pain before questioning him further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:15 pm

"I've seen it, my master showed us..." James takes out his Soul Sappers "I've even tried it with these, forged by assassins themselves, they've practically put their souls into these..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:07 pm

"Hm, interesting. So you're pretty much useless?" He asks bluntly, earning an annoyed glare from the teacher at the disrespect shown to the other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:15 pm

"You might think that... Just don't get in my way, I wouldn't want you to have to find another weapon..." -he walks away-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:18 pm

The albino looks back at the boy with a confused expression and a tilted head. "But.... I am a weapon." He says, not knowing what the teen meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

Fine a new Meister." -he laughs to himself-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird day in the academy(open)   A weird day in the academy(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A weird day in the academy(open)
Page 1 of 1