Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yata Misaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Yata Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Yata Misaki   Yata Misaki I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

Yata Misaki Yata's_Bat
Yata at 15

Yata Misaki Tv2wuO1
Yata at 17 (Current)

Misaki, Yata

Weapon: Nope

Love Interest: Not at the moment.

Appearance:
Fifteen - Yata stands at about 5"7 with chestnut brown hair that doesn't quite reach his shoulders. He has orange-brown eyes and pale skin. Normally he wears either an angry scowl or a mischievous smirk on his face. Yata's usual outfit consists of some form of white top (T-shirt or Sweatshirt usually) with a black v-neck collar and a pair of green cargo pants or shorts. He almost always has his signature navy-blue beanie cap and red sweatshirt (usually tied around his waist).

Seventeen - Yata stands at about 5'10" and holds kind a slightly muscular build. As of late, his eyes have become more red than brown, probably as a result of his wavelength. His hair has also deepened, becoming red in color, rather than the original chestnut brown. He's also grown it out quite a bit, having it hang down to about his waist. It's often kept in a loose ponytail that starts halfway down his back. The rest is left to hang messily. His typical clothing consists of a t-shirt and some baggy jeans paired with a pair of tennis shoes. He seems to scowl more often now than when he was young. He still carries around that metal baseball bat, though he's had to replace it a few times. He's just recently fixed up a new board too.

Personality:
Fifteen - Yata's personality can be summed up quite easily as arrogant, hothead, or even knucklehead. He's got a short temper and a superiority complex to match. If you tick him off, expect the business end of his bat. He's not easily amused and may vandalize property just because he can.Despite all of this, Yata can have fun with some pranks. He's often got some small scheme going in his head, causing him to wear a mischievous smirk on his face. If Yata is up to something, you know it just by his attitude.

Seventeen - As of late, Yata seems to have dropped his superiority complex. While he understands that he's stronger than most of the academy's meisters, he also knows there are people much stronger than him out there. He seems to scowl a lot more than he used to, almost as if he's grown depressed or bored with life. He has a very "do what I want" attitude, and not much will get in his way if he feels like stealing or breaking something. He still has quite the temper, often getting frustrated at people or things that don't go how he wants them to. And of course, he still enjoys skating, and has grown much better at it.

History:
Creation - Yata grew up in Tokyo, Japan where he lived with his mother. From a young age he rode a skateboard, quickly excelling at the sport. By age 12 he was entering small competitions with his board, never winning but always having fun. When he was 13 his mom was killed by a kishin egg, who had broken into their apartment, while he hid in a nearby closet.

After that Yata was never the same, getting angry for no reason or causing problems around town. Being sent to live with his father, a well known meister in death city, Yata was taught his family's signature self-resonance "Wavelength Fire" by his father. His father died at the hands of a witch before Yata could fully learn the technique at age 14. Now at 15, Yata lives on the streets of Death City, causing minor problems and trying to advance his "Wavelength Fire" technique.

17 Year Old Update - The past two years in Death City have been spent about the same as Yata's always spent his time: Skating, stealing, vandalizing, and just generally causing trouble. Yata's gotten into a few fights, and continued to make enemies at a rate MUCH faster than he makes friends. He still doesn't really have a place to stay, sleeping on benches or in abandoned houses. He's gone through a few bats and had to get a new skateboard. He's still slightly in contact with the witch Misti, as she's the closest thing to a friend Yata has. Lately he's been debating starting a gang or joining the school. In anticipation for the gang, he's placed the words "Dragon Heart" on his board.

Miscellaneous:

Things that tick Yata off:

Abilities:

Yata Misaki ViuReaP
AbilityDescriptionOrigin
Burning Wavelength (Normal)Yata's signature self-resonance technique. He is able to create red flames from his body. He can then use these flames to do a variety of things. Previously, these flames could only go 1 foot from Yata, however, after careful training, Yata has gained the ability to throw these flames like fireballs or spray them up to ten feet from himself, so long as they start on his body or something he's holding. He can also use this ability to do things like boost his jumps or attacks with jet-like bursts or light his weapon or arm on fire to boost an attack. These abilities do not work under water or in the rain.Inherited ad Trained
Heat ManipulationYata can super-heat his body or an object he's holding to do things like melt ice or burn what he punches. Perhaps even lighting dry wood or the likes on fire.Burning Wavelength
Burning Wavelength (Dark Fire)Essentially the same as the normal burning wavelength, except the flames are darker and they seem to burn Yata severely. These flames are much more intense, and even seem to work in the rain. These flames automatically activate in moments of high emotion for Yata.Burning Wavelength Side Effect
Physical CapacityAs a result of often getting into fights and descending from meisters, Yata's physical capabilities are on par with high ranking DWMA students.Meister Heritage and Training

Gear:

Metal Baseball Bat- Yata's weapon of choice, this bat is made of a high quality steel so it can stand up to even heavy blows. Has been replaced a few times, but has remained his primary means of melee combat.

Yata Misaki Yata's_Skateboard
Grey Matter- The name Yata gave his skateboard. It has a steel plating on the bottom to prevent it from being easily crushed in battle.

Yata Misaki EmzJ1Qf
Dragon Heart Board - Yata's newest skateboard. The board itself is made of a solid piece of metal. The trucks and wheels are pretty sturdy. The grey deck seems to have Yata's personal insignia on it, as well as the words "Dragon Heart" on either end.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Squid Girl on August 11th 2016, 8:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Yata Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yata Misaki   Yata Misaki I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 10:33 pm

I'd just like to point out, for anyone who didn't notice.... Yata hates Cats, Dogs, Birds, and children. If anyone ever makes an 8 year old witch that turns into a winged cat-dog, you can probably expect him to relentlessly hunt them down. Also, just another thing I thought was odd... a prankster who loves skateboarding and beats people to death with a baseball bat grew up in Japan. Maybe it's just me, but that sounds a bit odd since he's one of the most American-sounding characters I've ever seen, lol!

Anyways, on to the actual details. I don't care much for his personallity, but his history makes quite a bit of sense about how he became who he is today. It's a little overkill to have his father killed off at random a year after his mother dies, but it's not big of a deal. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Yata Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yata Misaki   Yata Misaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 8:23 pm

Re-booted to accommodate the 2-year gap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yata Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yata Misaki   Yata Misaki I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 8:32 pm

Re-instated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yata Misaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yata Misaki   Yata Misaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yata Misaki
Page 1 of 1