Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13th Creed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 8:54 pm

13th Creed >247149

Name: Order of the 13th Creeds

Purpose: This order came into the existence after the creation of the sadness wave length. Being comprised of only 13 members the group stay in hiding for a while. Yet when their  intentions came into view everyone ignored them. Being shrugged off angered them greatly, and complex planning went into consideration. They elected a new leader Trinity Silence. The main goal afterward were to collect enough souls to create a kishin. This kishin would be born from the soul of the Dark weapon. Their leader Trinity.

Leader: Trinity Silence + Who ever her meister is

Description: They live only to harness the power of sorrow. To bring destruction to all the madness plaguing the world. They are the knights who harness the power of tears.. The power that governs all emotions. That was the main purpose of this organization in the olden days. Now the newer generation has taken over, and since Trinity is still the leader she has also decided to change things up. I wonder what is in store for the world.

Requirements:
Must be either a meister,or weapon of Death Academy.

All members shall be between the ages of 6-19,or at least look that way.

Every member shall be given a heart,shaped emblem/jewel to worn,and fashioned into any form of jewelry they see fit.(Refer to the organization symbol.)

As a key to communication each of the strongest members will have their souls linked with the sadness wave length.

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on March 20th 2014, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 1:23 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 2:59 pm

What exactly does Sadness Wavelength do? Just make people depressed?
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:44 pm

.-. That,and it indulges the effected with images of their friends perishing in any way they can possibly think of.
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:24 pm

So if you join you're going to become depressed and constantly think you're seeing people close to you be murdered, potentially by random cow stampede? Uhh, well, it's original, but maybe you should just throw in a bit more of a reason to join? IDK how many 16-19 year olds want to be that messed up :/
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:14 pm

x0 That's the point. It is simply for characters that are already messed up.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:25 pm

I cant think of any of my characters that are messed up....nope....
Back to top Go down

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:47 pm

Well, if you say so.... Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

13th Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Creed   13th Creed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th Creed
Page 1 of 1