Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Backstory Rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backstory Rp Empty
PostSubject: Backstory Rp   Backstory Rp I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 2:32 am

Now, this isn't something I need admins or mods to help with but I thought I'd talk about it anyway. I thought it would be cool to be able to roleplay a character's backstory. You could have a list of the characters it involves (whether they be active characters or not) along with a short description of said character and have people fill the roles and rp the backstory. I think it would be a good way to add more depth to a character.
Back to top Go down

Backstory Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstory Rp   Backstory Rp I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 8:09 pm

I'm doing something similar with my character Calbur. since he has amnesia and knows nothing about himself each time he reaches a certain number of souls regains pieces of his lost memory and i'll be making NCP's for him to interact with (get attacked by) at a later stage.

But having a backstory rp topic would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

Backstory Rp
Page 1 of 1