Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siku's Backstory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Siku's Backstory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:36 pm

Argen opened the door. "Well... If they're leaving the city, I don't care what they do. I'm gonna leave, I have things to report to. Unless there was something you needed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

ooc: time skip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:48 pm

OOC: sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:56 pm

4 years later.

A woman wearing a mask and cloak and holding a samurai sword showed up to a small bank near dante's house. She pointed the sword at a clerk. "This is no normal sword, this is a death scythe, a death scythe that will destroy you if you don't give me everything in the vault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:17 pm

Argen looked down at his watch as it beeped. "It's been a long while..." He thought to himself. "I'll be back Kataro." He said to him with a smile as he rubbed his head. Kataro didn't even look up, he just continued to play with his toys.

Argen arrived at the bank with gauntlets on both arms. "I see you haven't deviated from you thievery." He said to the weapon and the meister. "I'm here to stop you..." He said as he pointed to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:40 pm

zurika carried a bag of money. and ran out past argen. "Siku, turn into a human and let's split up."

"Let me know when you're safe" siku said as he became human and ran in the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:44 pm

Argen looked at them as they split up. "Zurika is practically useless without a weapon to wield. She should be the easiest." He thought to himself. So Argen dashed for Zurika. Once she was in his sights, he threw a throwing knife towards the thigh on her right leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:53 pm

zurika got hit with the knife and tripped over. she pulled it out and crawled into an alleyway. She held the wound and hoped that Argen wouldn't find her.

Siku ran past the city's border and into the desert, he was safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:56 pm

Argen walked into the alleyway and looked at the injured Zurika. "I can't let you get away with thievery. I'll do what I must." He said as he walked over to her and reached for the bag of money in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:02 pm

zurika held up the bloody knife and pointed it at argen. "I can still fight..." She was bleeding out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:49 am

Argen walked over to her and took the money out of her hand. Then he took off his scarf and wrapped her leg up. "You'll die of you try to continue. I'm gonna return the money and you can get off Scott free. I don't see any reason you wouldn't want that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:51 am

"There's one thing I'd be losing if I agreed to that, I wana die with my dignity in tact."  she stumbled to her feet and lunged the knife at argens neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:03 am

Argen grabbed her wrist then moved it away. "You're weak right now. Just let me help you." He suggested. "What dignity will you have of you die while trying to rob a bank? You'll be dying a thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:07 am

Zurika opened the bag to reveal it was empty. "no thievery involved, siku has the money, and he's gone." She kept swinging the knife at Argen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:21 am

Argen stepped back while dodging all attacks. "So you'd rather die in aid of a thief?" He asked with a but of confusion. "I'm not going after him, but I'm gonna put an end to you and his partnership. The police are here." He said as a few cop cars pulled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:26 am

"As long as he is alive I can die peacefully" she took the knife into her heart. "I won't let you take my life away." she said as she fell to the ground. "KEEP RUNNING SIKU!" were the last words she could force out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:18 am

Argen sighed. There was nothing he could do. She killed herself. He didn't want to go after Siku. So he just let it be. "I'm going home to my son." He said as he walked away, leaving her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:20 am

Laura caught up to argen. "Make sure nobody gets any knowledge about her cause of death. Make it seem like it was a mystery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:28 am

Argen nodded. "I won't say a word. I wouldn't anyway." He said as he left the scene. He walked all the way home thinking about what had just happened. He turned the keys to his door and walked into his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:48 am

siku could faintly hear zurika'a cry. "No... No, no!!" He said to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:36 am

Ooc:..... What do I post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:46 am

Ooc: I have an idea, let's go back to the present.

siku was having another odd period in his life where he mourned zurika and he tried to figure out her death to no avail. He thought long and hard. "Wait, that woman, it had to be Laura. Damn it.... I've got it! They covered it up. They killed her, argen, Laura, Dante, they did this... They'll pay." Siku got up and got ready to go to the dwma and fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:52 am

Argen was quietly sitting on a bench of the academy in the halls. His face was covered by a tan, dusty scarf and he had on a tan fisherman hat. He wore a tan cloak that covered most of his body, with tan shoes and ran undergarments. He looked like a desert traveler. It was his usual attire though. He was scribbling in his notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:14 pm

siku walked up the steps to find argen. "It's been a long time."
He stopped for a moment. "I know what you did, you, Laura, and dante. You're the ones who took her away from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:50 pm

"I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to.." He said as he stood up and began to walk away. "I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siku's Backstory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next