Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Bathory

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 4:50 pm

Kazuko was with Dustan. They had arrived in Romania about an hour ago. They were getting gear to climb the Carpathian Mountains to search for Elizabeth. They didn't make they're mission known to anyone else but each other. Right now, they were taking a break from thirty minutes of climbing. "So...where do you think she is? I mean, she's gotta be somewhere near these mountains. That's where the mission said she would be at least." "Well, let's hope she isn't too far off. Now, come on. Best keep climbing." So they did. They were climbing and traversing the mountain for an hour, looking for some sort of house.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 4:54 pm

OOC: I edited the title because her last name was spelled incorrectly.

The snow came down heavily on the tops of the mountains. Over one of the peaks, a single red flag waved in the wind, though what it was connected to was blocked by the peak.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:04 pm

Kazuko yelled over the sound of the wind, "Dustan! You see that flag?" "Yeah! Seems like more climbing to me though." Kazuko laughed and said, "Yep. More climbing." They slowly made their way over to the other mountain, traveling on very treacherous terrain. When they made it to the other mountain, they went around slowly to see what the flag was connected to.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:05 pm

The flag was the top portion of a great tower, which was connected to a large stone castle, heavily fortified and populated. Outside the castle, there was a wall, that from the looks of it, contained a village.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:14 pm

Dustan smiled. "Finally...alright, let's get over there. Hopefully we can just walk in the village but...that's a long shot." They continued towards the wall looking for an opening or gate.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:18 pm

There was a door on one side of the wall. It was small, and had a small separate door in the top for a guard on the other side to peek through when there were visitors.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:23 pm

Kazuko took the lead and knocked on the door, waiting for a response after.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:30 pm

The opening on the door opened, "Name and business." stated the guard.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:44 pm

"I'm Roland and this is my accomplice Derrick. We have come seeking a place to stay overnight. We've been traversing the mountains for quite some time now."
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:46 pm

The guard glanced back and forth between the two of them, then let them in, "Welcome to the Carpathians."
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 5:56 pm

Kazuko nods to the guard and he walks in along with Dustan. They walk to the middle of the village, checking to see if anything was strange there.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:00 pm

The village seemed normal enough. The heavy snow had forced most of the villagers inside, but there were a few running about, running shops, and doing their daily errands. Overall, it seemed normal enough.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

"Alright...nothing too strange...time to get on with what we came here to do." They both started walking towards the castle, checking to see how what defenses it had.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:39 pm

The castles main defense seemed to be the exceptionally high walls. An older woman sat outside her house on a bench, crying into the arms of her husband.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:48 pm

Dustan notices the woman and motions for Kazuko to follow him. He does so reluctantly. When they get there, Dustan asks the woman, "Ma'am. I know it really isn't our business but...why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:52 pm

She wiped her eyes, "Madam Bathory! You here such awful things. That she's been killing our girls. Mine was hired as a servant in the castle a week ago, and we haven't heard a word from her since! We fear she may be dead!" she cried again.
Her husband nodded, "The court found that she had been killing young girls. She's been locked in the top of the tower, but they still won't tell us if our daughter lives."
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:55 pm

"You mean the tower with the flag?"
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:55 pm

The man nodded, "The rumor is that they are waiting on the court to decide a sentence."
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:57 pm

"Hmm...well, we'll try to figure out some information about your daughter, alright?"
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 6:58 pm

The woman nodded, taking his hand and kissing it, "Thank you, kind stranger. God bless you..."
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:36 pm

Kazuko nods and beckons for Dustan to follow him. He whispers, "Alright, we can't stray from our mission." "Right...but how the hell are we gonna get over the wall?" "Simple. We use the front entrance." Kazuko walks over and looks for an entryway to the castle.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:45 pm

The front gate was heavily guarded. Several pairs of parents were begging for news of their daughters. They were allowing no one to pass.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:49 pm

Kazuko whistles. "Well...new plan. Follow me." He goes over to what looks like a bar. They get inside, tall enough to pass as twenty one and they covered most of their face with their hoods. Kazuko scans the bar for a guard or two.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:51 pm

One guard sits slumped over at a table, blacked out, and one more stands at attention, totally sober.

OOC: Head's up, this in 1614. They don't care how old you are in the taverns.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 7:58 pm

OOC: ...huh...good point...

Dustan goes over and taps the guard that's sober on the shoulder. He says, "Hey, I think someone wanted to see you in the guy's bathroom. Something about a 'little fun'. It was some random girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elizabeth Bathory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next