Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juia Laref

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Juia Laref Empty
PostSubject: Juia Laref   Juia Laref I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:08 am

Juia Laref Tumblr_nc6xtuuSXP1qzmx5io1_1280

Juia, Juia Laref

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: In this form she is a halberd that can slice the air with a cut of plasma that can knock foes to the ground but this will not harm them for she hates harming others. The bottom spins whenever being powered and when realeased at it's full power it could knock down a brick wall. It can also sends bursts of thaat same energy out of the tip. She can use these bursts in human form by punching or kicking the air whilst focused on useing her wavelength to send the burst through her fists or foot. This form can also send the meister wielding her flying into the air if aimed at the ground.
Juia Laref Plasma_halberd_by_mkoewler-d3dmv3p

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: She is a very beautiful looking girl, she is 5'6 in height, she has short brown hair. Useally a flower is in her hair, her eyes are hazel she's white. Her outfit is a simple pale dress with black tights underneath it she doesn't wear shoes prefering to just go with out them. Sorry it's not detailed but the image is literally the first thing you will see.

Personality: Juia is a very peaceful kind weapons, she only hurts those who really deserve it and will often hide from fights people try to bring her in. She has a habit of talking to herself about others peoples mistakes right infront of them as if they weren't there. She is very kind, smart and the type of girl that thinks everyone is her friends. She is very hyperactive and can be very confuseing on occasions cause thats just her. She can sometimes be annoying, but thats a rare situation for anyone that meets her. She has this innocent look to her that sometimes helps her or doesn't help her out with anything. She is not really the flirty type and if flirted with can eaisly fall for you for that is part of her nature she hopes to find true love. She is a very curious girl and will sometiems get herself in trouble because of that.

History: Juia as a young girl was very curious of everything, she was curious about the birds that sung their beautiful songs or the winds whispers in ehr ears. She would often get into trouble for she was way to curious for her own good. Her mother and father where both weapons which of course made her a weapon, but she didn't want to be one all she wanted was to live a peaceful life. He parents really wanted her to go to DWMA and so of course to make them happy she went there. Everyone there seemed to be focused on one thing and that was to kill Kishin and other evil creatures, but Jui wondered if maybe they weren't evil just brought down that path for being treated horrible. Everyone called her stupid constantly telling her that kishins were bad and their purpose were to rid the world of them, she still wouldn't give up her theroy. She would spend the rest of her days trying to find out all she could about kishins but it all came out the same, they were bad. She wouldn't give up though, she continued to find a way to prove they all weren't bad and she continues to do this at her age now. At the age of 18 she works at a Cafe not to far from her apartment, she continues to study kishin thinking of them now not as enemies but as people living beings that were treated aweful or had aweful lives.  

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Crotic on April 24th 2015, 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Juia Laref Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juia Laref   Juia Laref I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:28 am

Done
Back to top Go down

Juia Laref Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juia Laref   Juia Laref I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:42 am

IDK why, but her personallity feels complete. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, though, probably because I just woke up.... Her weapon form is pretty cool and could have quite a few possibillities, and I think the idea of Kishin Eggs still being human needs to be explored a bit more IC than it's been.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juia Laref Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juia Laref   Juia Laref I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juia Laref
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: