Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Bathory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:05 pm

The guard looked to his sides, cautiously, then grinned like a giddy schoolboy, running into the outhouse.

OOC: Also, no organized bathrooms. It's more or less a hole with a box around it. If you're lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:08 pm

OOC: ...I should really be remembering this. Getting too caught up in my plan...

Kazuko and Dustan follow him, waiting for him to go inside the out house. Once there, Dustan goes inside and tries to smack his head against the side of the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:25 pm

The unsuspecting guard falls unconscious.

OOC: I'm a bit of a history nerd. You're fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:36 pm

Dustan gets changed and walks out in the guard uniform. He walks out and says, "How do I look?" "Intimidating...which is good."

OOC: Actually, believe it or not, I love ancient history. Anywhere from
ancient Rome, to Medieval Europe. Not on my game today though. And also,
do they have helmets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:43 pm

OOC: Yes they do.

The other guard's snoring could be heard from outside the tavern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:47 pm

Dustan clears his throat and says in a gruff voice, "Dammit...sleeping on the job again..." He looked to Kazuko and he gave him thumbs up. Dustan walks in and banged on the table that the other guard was sleeping near. "WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 8:55 pm

The guard jumps up, "uh.. sir! My apologies!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:08 pm

"You better be you fool..." Kazuko suddenly gets an idea. He runs in and hits Dustan, and runs off around the corner. He says, "Hey! Get back here!" He runs after him, motioning for the other to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:10 pm

The guard jumps up and rushes out the door to capture his commanding officer's assaulter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:15 pm

Dustan see's him run around the corner and runs after them, turning around quickly to be ready to knock him unconscious, and to hide him along with Kazuko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:18 pm

Thankfully, they weren't spotted by anyone else. And there was enough snow to easily mask the unconscious guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:41 pm

Dustan stood in front of Kazuko while he got the other uniform on. They were both dressed in guard uniforms now. He walked towards the gate with Kazuko to see if they could get past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:42 pm

The guards nodded to them, pushing villagers out of the way to let them past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:53 pm

They nodded back and walked in. Once inside the castle Dustan whispered very quietly to Kazuko, "Okay, we're in...time to find the tower..." They both started searching, going higher and higher looking for what would be a spiral staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:55 pm

At the end of one of the hallways was a door guarded by three guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 9:59 pm

Dustan acted rushed and ran towards them. "Someone's been spotted trying to climb the outside of the tower! I've been told to get everyone I can to get out there and search the area for more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:00 pm

The guards looked to each other, as though they had been told to never leave this door, then nodded, and ran outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:06 pm

Dustan waited until they were out of sight and then checked his uniform to see if he had a key to the door or any key at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:06 pm

The keys on his belt matched the lock on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:14 pm

Dustan handed Kazuko the key and told him to go first so he could turn into a weapon whenever. Kazuko unlocks the door and walks in carefully, Dustan closing the door after them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:16 pm

A giant spiral staircase wound before them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:18 pm

Dustan locks the door behind them and transforms so Kazuko can carry him. He starts to ascend the stairwell, watching for the countess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:20 pm

There was a soft splashing noise at the top of the stairwell and a woman's voice humming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:23 pm

Kazuko reaches the top of the stairs and scans the area for a door, room, or the countess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:27 pm

In the center of the room is a great bathtub filled with blood. Bodies of naked young girls laid massacred on the floor, the countess laid relaxed in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next