Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Bathory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:32 pm

Kazuko walked forward and pointed the blade part of Dustan at her. "You must be the countess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:38 pm

The countess looked at him, grinning maliciously with sharpened teeth, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kazuko looks very calm and says, "Name's aren't important. What is, is that you will pay for your crimes. And you will be eliminated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:45 pm

The countess rose out of her tub, blood dripping from her fingers. Giant bat wings expanded from her back, and her teeth elongated, "Oh, I'd like to see you try!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:49 pm

He rushes forward, going for a stab at her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:52 pm

She evades easily, swiping with elongated fingernails at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 10:56 pm

Kazuko smirks and twists the spear around to hack at her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:00 pm

The countess screams as her arm falls to the floor. Her scream turns into laughter as her arm grows back. The countess had turned from an evil human into a vampire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:47 pm

Kazuko takes a breath and then attacks with a downward slash at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:50 pm

The countess avoids it, transforming into a swarm of bats, flying all over the room, scratching at him wherever they can get their claws on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:56 pm

Kazuko yells out in pain and hacks at the bats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:01 am

The bats swarm back together and the countess reappears, "I'll have your skin, boy. And I'll make a lovely bath robe from it." she giggled maniacally, charging straight at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:09 am

Kazuko just stands there, just waiting for her to get closer. Then, he thrusts his spear up trying to impale her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:10 am

The spear goes right through the countess's torso as she screams in pain, writhing violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:12 am

Kazuko rips Dustan out of her and goes for another stab at her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:16 am

The countess didn't have time to react clutching her forehead where the spear pierced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:21 am

Kazuko doesn't let up, ripping it out and then attempts to slice her in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:23 am

She caught the spear, shrieking, "You. Cannot. Kill. Me!"

OOC: She's a vampire. How do you kill vampires...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:52 am

OOC: depends. Sometimes you need sliver, sometimes a sharp object thrust into them is all- wait a sec...I did that at least twice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:54 am

OOC: Beheading...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:00 am

OOC: Well...considering the death weapon that is the most well known for killing vampire is a really sharp wooden stick...I would think it would just be a sharp object. But we could change that I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:04 am

OLoC: your move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:07 am

Dustan turns into his human form, jumping out of her grasp, slicing at her head with his right arm which was now a blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 1:08 am

Elizabeth's head rolled onto the floor, leaving behind her vampire soul, and the lingering whisper of, "Asura will rise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:06 am

Dustan looked at Kazuko and says, "Would that...harm me at all?" Kazuko pulls a backpack like thing he had under the guard uniform and shoved it in there. "We can figure out later. Right now we can't be debating whether it's harmful or not. Let's go." He goes back to the staircase and opens it, going down the stairs. When they get to the bottom, Dustan unlocks the door quietly and looks for any guards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next