Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simon, the psi powered youth.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Simon, the psi powered youth. Empty
PostSubject: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:44 pm

Name: Simon West.

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: West always dresses light, he hails from Canada and it was much colder there than Nevada of all places. He Is short but what's to be expected at his age? He has black hair and green eyes usually wearing a striped T shirt of some kind. His legs are cloaked in Denim. (jeans.)

Personality: Simon is very innocent, however mature for his age. He does the right thing almost without even thinking about it, if asked why he has a difficult time explaining it. “It just is.” He would sometimes say. He never has been a dedicated student preferring to catch up on his sleep during class, but even so he constantly makes B's. He hates it when others talk down on him like he was an infant and nothing flares him up more than if you walk all over his friends.

History: Not two and a half months ago Simon was a perfectly normal boy, living in a small town in Canada. He was the son of a powerful warrior, a long line of warriors. But alas, his dad couldn't live to see his son born so his mother cared for him alone. Being a warrior of that caliber, he had made enemy's... Kishen enemy's. So when they found out that he had an unprotected son, they attacked the small town. His mother knew why they were here, she packed him a bag and told him to run as they broke down their front door. He had just enough time to grab his backpack and fill it with supplies. Twenty minutes later he arrived at his father's gravestone. They had an old right of passage in his family, the deceased soul was buried with the body. Simon leaned over and preyed, absorbing the strength passed down from father to son. Simon looked at his home town as all the survivors met a painful deaths and their souls were feasted on. He wanted retribution, justice, for his mother to still live. He looked to the sky and the stars grew brighter, the plants grew greener. He held his arms up to the sky and yelled. " PK LOOOOOOOOOOVE. " It was if the stars granted his request and fell to earth destroying the attackers and the ashes of his town. It wasn't time yet, to early. I don't know if you've ever lost, been defeated or straight up failed. But those are the times that test men's souls. To improve, adapt. He began his journey to the d.w.m.a to become a young man, a warrior.

Miscellaneous: Ever since he set off on his journey that power that was gained from his family manifested in psychic abilities. He can hypnotize the weak with direct eye contact, fire off bursts of energy from his fingertips and do many more things of the same nature. Also he was a bit healthier and stronger he noticed whenever he stayed in one place for too long, flowers and grass like the ones he had seen on the hill would grow. No matter where he was. On a side note he likes to give these abilities names, PK Bash [ a powerful swipe with his bat. ] PK Lightning [ a bolt of lightning of varying power that is shot out of his hand. ] or PK love [ His most powerful attack that only works on things of an evil nature. ] These all take a cost at his mind, but eating, relaxing, or being energized can restore his ability. He can also use PK magnet to steal a bit of someone's psychic energy. He cannot take very much or they can fight back but he can take enough to scramble your current thought. Also when he uses his abilities his heart glows green in his chest.

Weakness: Simon is vegan, if he consumes non vegan food his body rejects it. He gets sick and cannot use psychic powers until he recovers.

Last edited by jac600 on June 11th 2014, 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 8:25 pm

I know what you're going for, but he really needs a different method of obtaining superpowers. Aliens just don't fit in with the SE setting, to be honest, and they've never existed in the Anime or Manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 8:42 pm

Its not aliens, I'm kind of writing up the plot as I go. Maby its him from the future, maybe the force behind it gave him powers that way he could secretly be the carrier for a desiese that will do its best to wipe out humanity, maby a powerful kieshen with nature based powers is slowly corrupting his heart. But if you want me to change it then I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:53 pm

I'd like you to either change it or have some explemation for why he stumbled across a green Kishin who fell to earth by meteorite.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:33 pm

ok, edited. I liked the old idea but I couldn't work it in to be satisfactory or cannon. So I rewrote his entire history, he now got his powers from his dead father.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:45 pm

Never saw the unedited version, but this doesn't look half bad. It's not super unique or anything, but it's a solid character. The history is a little funny in places and I'm not sure what to think, but I guess it's alright as long as the stars don't randomly grant his wishes any more than normal. Brew, it's not normal at all. (Not sure what the ok thing is about though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:04 pm

I went through like 5 different... no COMPLETLY different story's, and this was the only one that was both cannon and creative. Man the others involved aliens, time travel, poison, him absorbing some kishins soul through a dream. This one really went through the washer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:13 am

Simon, the psi powered youth. SuBGn35

Both his Appearance and Personality sections need to be expanded upon.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon, the psi powered youth.   Simon, the psi powered youth. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon, the psi powered youth.
Page 1 of 1