Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meisterless again....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Meisterless again.... Empty
PostSubject: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:18 am

Ace dragged his body out of his family estate once again, groaning in drunken sorrow. His mind ached with fatigue and vague, meaningless thoughts. Other than the realization that he hadn't killed a Kishin egg in months, he couldn't even put together a complete thought. Though, he couldn't shake the idea that it was his fault, he knew there was something he could do. The young, once-heir to the Toromaki family sluggishly flopped on to a bench on the street of Death City, and drifted in to unconsciousness.... only he wasn't on a bench. He was in the middle of the town square, and was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:24 am

Droon was walking around death city, being the average law abiding citizen that he was, when he happened upon none other than... "ACE !? What the heck man! I haven't seen you in forever, this is so great and-... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES!?" He yells, only realizing they were missing about half-way through his sentence. "Dude, you loom rough. Drunk? Lots of sex? Wild party? I need details here!" He says, shaking Ace's head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:07 pm

A strange looking creature shook Ace violently, waking him from his drunken slumber. He struggled to open his eyes a numerous amount of times, finally succeeding before giving Droon a look of utter confusion. It was obvious that he hadn't been taking care of himself, and the bumps and bruises about his face inferred that, as of late, he'd forgotten how to properly raise a bottle to his mouth.

As Droon shook the weapon's body this way and that, Ace's arms flailing about in the middle of Death City, Ace opened his mouth to speak, then quickly cocked his head sideways and drifted back in to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:19 pm

"Oh come on!" He says with a tone of exasperation. "Wait! I've always wanted to try this!" He says with a grin before grabbing ace's nose and dunking his head into the fountain "wakey wakey, eggs and bake'y! But you know... Without the bacon."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:40 pm

A forceful hand took Ace towards the fountain, ruthlessly dragging him towards the water. On it's surface, he could see his reflection slightly, groggily staring in to his own eyes. Then, with a mighty shove, Ace's entire head was submerged in the water, alerting him immediately. Eventually, he came to his senses, realizing how drastic his situation was, and drove an elbow in to Droon's side. Afterwards, Ace proceeded to sweep out one of his legs and pull himself out of the fountain, before finally turning to lock eyes with his foe. "God damned, Droon! I nearly killed you, hell I should have!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:28 pm

Droon hunkers over from the jab, but his constant smile remains "well, there are certainly a lot of people who would say I deserve it." He weaves with a laugh which quickly devolves into groans "ouch...laughing hurts. Heh-heh-ohhhh..."
When he finally straitens he tugs the lapels of his hoodie in a self-important manner, passing off as though nothing happened "nice to see you to then. Also, little reminder, you aren't wearing clothes."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:46 pm

Reverting slightly to his state of ignorance, Ace peered down upon his body, examining it carefully, and looking over himself. Eventually he decided that Droon was right; Ace wasn't wearing clothes. He looked at his fellow Shibusen and began walking vaguely in the direction of his home, giving Droon an incomplete signal to follow him, though Ace had no doubt that he would, regardless of any invitation. When they reached Ace's estate, a place whom's squatter had stumbled out of only minutes before, Ace collapsed on the floor, due to lack of furniture, and mumbled strangely: "Sit."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:51 pm

Droon looks up at the building with wondering expression "oh, very classy. I don't think you've ever brought me home with you before. Just you wait till Gunter hears about this place." At a word from ace Droon holds up his hands "mkay...?" He says, sitting "on a scale of one to Irishman-on-saint-Patrick's-day, how drunk where you last night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meisterless again....   Meisterless again.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meisterless again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: