Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

having fun(private)(mature maybe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage

having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 12:33 am

"Lovd you more" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 12:41 am

No I love you more "she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 12:44 am

"We will end this curse" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 1:10 am

She nodded"I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 1:34 am

"I be here for you" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:18 pm

Jshe hugged him tighter to her."thank you joey, so much for everything you have done for me,"she says pulling away with a bright smile on her face"so now you will turn into a wolf with me every full moon"

(I have a good idea for this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:35 pm

(Tell me)

Joey smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:31 pm

Stacy smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:36 pm

Joey kiss her. "Love you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having fun(private)(mature maybe)   having fun(private)(mature maybe) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having fun(private)(mature maybe)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: