Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tristan's backstory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tristan's backstory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:36 pm

" See ei ole probleem, aga kõigepealt ma asume sa tahaks panna mõned vahemaa teie ja see kohutav mees. Mul hotellituppa ja mu ema on võõrsil buisness kolm päeva. See peaks tegema trahvi lühiajaliselt. Pikas perspektiivis aga me peame värbama abi selle freindly aperition kes otsis abi teile oma aega vaja. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

tristan nodded. He kept his face to the ground. Surely his father would realize his absence soon. He grew nervous. The hairs on his neck stood up and he broke out into a cold sweat
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 4:32 am

Shadow looked at Simon "Uhm..So..What did he say?" Shadow asked, confusd. "Anyways I am Shadow..But I think, I can trust you so I'll you my true name. My true name is Osamu." Shadow said. The ninja was curious what will hapen next, but he knew something..Tristan's father will be trying to find his son...Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:41 am

tristan looked up. "Võib-olla me peaks bussiga või midagi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:32 am

" Ok yeah we could find a bus. " Simon said. " Kuhu sa lähed minema?Vahel? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 9:33 pm

"dwma " was all he said. He approached a bus station and picked up a schedule. It was a bit of a wait for the next bus so they sat and waited
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 2:23 am

Shadow crossed his arms "DWMA? Shibusen? Death Weapon Meister Academy?" He asked. Actually he was planing to visit Death City. Interesting! Hm..Is he a weapon or meister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:41 pm

tristan used some of the few english words he knew. "i am weapon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:43 pm

ooc: Is he taken? in the future I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:44 pm

Ooc:in one thread but thats pretty far ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2014, 8:55 pm

" Well here. " Simon says as he reached down and plucked a flower. In Estonian he said. " Make this into a tea and read an English book, maybe watch a show where they speak it. You'll be a master within the hour. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:21 am

The bus showed up, It was realtively large and had a lot of room.

Tristan walked onto the bus without taking his eyes away from the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:29 am

Simon walked in too. If it went to far away he would get out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:09 pm

Shadow still followed them. Suddenly he started humming 'Dragonborn' from TES V: Skyrim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:19 pm

Tristan continued reading on and on. Focused intently. He found his last name. "Black" he said. His last name was black, and well earned at that. Black hair, Dark brown eyes that almost seemed black. It all made sense.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:27 pm

"Black?" Shadow said as he looked at Tristan. "Ah..I see" They couldn't see that, but Shadow smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:41 pm

Tristan put a sentence together. "how far is America?" he said stuttering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 11:42 pm

" I hope you like traveling amigo. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 7:09 pm

tristan took out a map he had stole from his father. He pointed to the eastern part of estonia. "we are here" he pointed again to the mojave desert in nevada. "Dwma is here"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 3:31 pm

Shadow looked at the map and nodded. "Yes. That's right." He said with a calm voice. He couldn't believe that this young boy wants to go from Europe to America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:03 pm

"We are travelling west, it'll take longer but it will be an easier journey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:48 pm

" Is there a bus system is Estonia? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:34 pm

Ooc: they're on the bus
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

"Uh..We need a plane to get to Shibusen" Shadow said quietly. He thought that it will be a problem to find a plane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:49 am

" I can get you a plane no problem, just let me have a nice chat with the pilot. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tristan's backstory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next