Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caligula

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:30 pm

Droon looks down on the guard from his tall height and angrily glares at the man" perhaps you did not hear me? The oracle, I repeat ORACLE! Has words for the emporer! You are no one to question she who is second only to Caligula himself!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:38 pm

The guard shook his head, "The Emperor specifically said he is to be disturbed by no one. Whatever business she has with him, will have to wait until after the feast."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:41 pm

I glared down at them and said harshly, "My business with him cannot wait."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:51 pm

" don't you see? The oracle has seen danger! We must warn Caligula!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:53 pm

The guard shook his head, "I cannot let you pass."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:54 pm

" if we cannot pass the emperor will die, you fool!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:01 pm

He shook his head, "I cannot allow you to pass."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:05 pm

Droon whirled around In disgust, thankful his face had been covered by the helmet." Come m'lady we will leave the emperor to his fate"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:07 pm

"Is it because you wish death upon your emperor?" I asked calmly to the guards with a smile "Is that the reason why you can't let us past?"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:09 pm

The guard hesitated, "Perhaps I care about my own life more than I do his."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Selfish are we!" I pointed out with a fake giggle "You must not know the worth of his life compare to yours."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:14 pm

" perhaps we should tell your commanding officer, I believe I saw him on the bridge m'lady let us go to him."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:15 pm

"I am captain of the guard." he stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:17 pm

"You are!" I said surprised, "Then you must remember as a guard you must value the emperor life before yours."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:18 pm

He nodded, "But I still cannot let you pass. The emperor claims himself to be Jupiter. Jupiter is a god, and therefore immortal. Your words cannot threaten his life, for it cannot end."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:20 pm

" this fool will not change his mind let us go elsewhere." Droon leads Koizumi out of sight around the wall.
OoC:let's just climb the wall
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:22 pm

"There are to many guards Droon, it'll be easier to convince those guards to let us in."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:26 pm

OoC: Beyril is my sister for real, she is sitting next to me and she says there is no frikin' way we r going to convince these gaurds to let us through
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:29 pm

OOC: Nooooooooo (T.T)
"If we are going to do this, we have to do it right." I whisper to Droon, "There is going to be way more guards around here so get ready to turn on ninja mode."

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:39 pm

" ninja mode: activated" he grinned once he found a spot where no guards could see he quickly flung her onto his back and clambered up the wall then went down the other side landing In the small area between wall and castle
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:41 pm

The guards didn't seem to think about the possibility of people climbing up. Any guards passing didn't even look their way.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:43 pm

"With a dress too..." I mumbled to myself, getting off his back and giving him 'you go, I'll follow' sign.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:47 pm

Droon smiled in his mischievous fashion and jumped onto the side of the castle shimming his way up at an alarming speed, and clambering onto the roof " there should be some sort of inner courtyard we can use that to climb in a window alright?"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:54 pm

I did the same thing Droon did, but at a slower speed. "Okay." I said, nodding "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:00 am

Droon walked across the roof to the center of the building looking for a courtyard or garden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caligula - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caligula
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: