Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caligula

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:01 am

The center of the palace had a courtyard. Where Caligula was sitting, meditating.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 12:03 am

"There he is." I whispered, pointing at the peaceful Caligula.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:27 am

Droon climbed down with Koizumi and approached the emperor " Caligula. I had expected someone taller"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:28 am

He looked up, "How did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:30 am

" Ho, Ho, Ho! We came down the chimney, duh."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:31 am

He tilted his head, "I do not understand, but I am calling the guards. You cannot interrupt the meditations of god!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:33 am

Droon rushed him before any sound could emerge, shoving a clawed hand down his throat as a gag ,likely cutting his throat slightly
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:35 am

Caligula dodged out of the way before his strike could land, bringing his elbow down hard on top of Droon's arm, breaking his forearm. "You. Will. BOW."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:45 am

Droon grimaced in pain and produced a blade over his broken arm slashing with it towards his torso, at the same time plunging his other hand into the ground to cause an eruption of spikes beneath his feet.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:49 am

I quickly run behind him, sword in hand. "I found on of the guard's swords laying around and thought it could be useful..."
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:55 am

Caligula jumps back, avoiding his attacks, "Hephestus, why do you come after me. It is, I, Jupiter. Your Lord!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:58 am

"I came here to slay the assassin my lord." I said, bring my sword down on Droon hoping that he would catch on and block my attack.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:00 am

Droon transforms into his full weapon form hoping koizumi will catch him
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:05 am

I shrugged my shoulders and caught him, dropping the other sword. I then charged at Caligula, slashing his neck with amazing speed.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:07 am

Caligula leaned back, "Very well, I suppose I'll have to destroy you!" He threw his hand forward, launching lightening at them.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:14 am

I quickly dodged it, speeding around him just to attempt to stab him in the back.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 9th 2013, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:18 am

Caligula swiveled around gripping her throat, "You look good enough to eat. I think I will!" And bit down toward her neck.

OOC: I've gotten on to Sovuru about this several times, but don't call hits on another persons character. It's considered god-modding in most forums. Instead of saying, "Bob punched Joe's face", say, "Bob threw a punch at Joe's face. Likewise, though, you need to make sure you're aware of what your character would logically be hit by, and allow them to be hit by it.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:24 am

"You monster!" I hissed, as I swung my leg up to kick him.

OOC: I'm am really sorry, I changed it so it says: Attempt to
Is this post okay, or do I have to change it again?
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:27 am

OOC: That works just fine! Usually, it's just a courtesy, but I tend to enforce it more as a rule.

Caligula was taken off guard and grimaced, "I am god!"
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:30 am

OOC: okay, I apologize for doing that....
This is my chance while he was distracted, I removed his grip on me and jumped back. "You are nothing more than a fool." With those words being said, I took my chances and swung Droon at his legs, trying to make him loose balance.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:33 am

Her trick worked, knocking him back.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:36 am

I walked up next to him and placed my foot on his stomach, putting presser down on it so he couldn't get back up. "Any last words?" I asked, pointing Droon at his neck.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:38 am

"Asura will rise!" He grinned maliciously.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:43 am

I was going to ask him what he was talking about, but I knew that it'll be best to just kill him off. "Say good bye to life, my lord." I hissed, as I swung Droon at his neck, attempting to chop off his head while he was immobilize.
Back to top Go down

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:13 am

His head rolled down the pavement, leaving behind a red corrupt human soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caligula - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caligula   Caligula - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caligula
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Europe-
Jump to: