Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:41 pm

Luna watched him then nodded when he said hed be back. When crow came in she turned to face him and was a bit creeped out by his stair "um.... hello im luna ... caleb brought me "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:44 pm

Crow just grumbled/growled something under his breath, Caleb walked back in the dining room "hi crow" he said with a friendly smile, Crow just growled and walked out the dinning room "so it seems you've became acquainted with Crow" Caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:46 pm

ooc: Right now Simon is sneaking into the house with them. But earlier when cleb got that note Simon wondered what was on it and tried to read his mind. He did it covertly, so he may have failed that's why I was asking you weather or not he succeeded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:48 pm

Um yeah " she said looking at him and taking a snack and eating it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:50 pm

OOC: lets say it failed cause its a secret note :3

Caleb chuckled "enjoying the snacks?" he said with a charming smile

while crow was walking through the castle he smelled something...delicious "hmmm, a child's soul" he growled as he stalked the smell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:54 pm

Luna smiled and nodded "I am thank you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

Caleb smiled back "are you ready for training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:05 pm

Luna nodded "yep ready when you are
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:10 pm

"alright lets go" caleb chuckled enthusiastically as he signaled Luna to follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:12 pm

Luna nodded and fallowed after him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:16 pm

Caleb led Luna to a giant room filled with obstacles "ready for training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:18 pm

Oh yeah lets do this "she said with determination in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:21 pm

Caleb turned into his weapon form "ok lets do this!"

OOC: choose a random obstacle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:25 pm

Simons heart almost stopped when crow said. " Childs soul. " Because guess who's the most childish in the room. He continued to sneak around but that's when he noticed beautiful flowers where sprouting out wherever he went leaving a trail. He tucked himself in a cuberd and hid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:28 pm

Luna smiled and grabbed him when jumped into an area of with interactive enamys and she dodged and slashed them in quick succession
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:30 pm

OOC: um......what the heck jac????

Crow followed the smell of the soul to the cuberd and opened it to find simon "oh hello dinner..." he growled in his deep bone chilling voice

Caleb chuckled "impressive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:37 pm

Are you kiding this is easy "she said still dodging and slashing not breaking concentration
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:42 pm

Caleb laughed then muttered under his breath "hmmmmm Alisha will enjoy having you in her team................"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:48 pm

Huh what did you say i didnt catch that " she said and jumped out of the opstical landing softly on the area she was befor they started the training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 4:57 pm

ooc: Was it something I said?
" AAAAAHHH!!! " Simon was incredibly surprised. He didn't want to be eaten! " PK FLASH! " Simon raised both of his arms and unleashed an attack that could only be described as a point blank directed stun grenade before scurrying out of the cupboard dizzied, confused and deafened by the blast, he ran as fast as he could through the unfamiliar building.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:17 pm

Caleb turned into his human form "its nothing my dear" he said with a charming smile

Crow snarled when the the flash went off and stumbled backwards
Lance and Jason ran into Simon in the hallway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:33 pm

GO FASTER! " PK FREEZE! " Simon held his hands up and this time cold blue light swept across the room, a direct hit would incase the target in ice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:36 pm

Ooc: what is simon??????

Lance used his magic cloak to sheild himself but Jason got frozen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:42 pm

ooc: Simon is the last member of a long line of warriors with psychic ability's.
Magic, it  had to be magic. Simon took a moment to prepare for a counter attack. He put both of his fingers to his head and said. " Psi shield. " His body was enveloped in a shield of light that would defend him against magic. It does nothing to physical attacks, magical attacks will just fade away before they hit him. These psychic attacks in rapid succession really took a tole on the boy, he still had a bit of the tank in reserve but with every blast his thoughts grew more scattered. Fortunately the enemy did not know either of these things so as quick as he could he ran for the nearest exit while trying not to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 6:50 pm

"Why are you trespassing?" Lance chuckled darkly "it could get you killed or very hurt"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next